Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets plays I'm doing (Including a zorua solo run)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

Lets plays I'm doing (Including a zorua solo run) Empty
PostSubject: Lets plays I'm doing (Including a zorua solo run)   Lets plays I'm doing (Including a zorua solo run) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:30 am

I know this looks like a lot but please take the time to read it isn't that bad. Thank you Smile

I figured that instead of editing my old topic I would make a new one.

I am currently doing four different runs: My emerald lets play is in the aftergame and only has a few episodes left.

My firered mono flying run is on hold till I finish emerald (Keep in mind that I eventually will have gsc pokemon in it that i will hack in. This is because it was orignally a crystal run but my rom failed.)

I am doing a chikorita solo run and even a zorua solo run.

All of my solo runs are boss battles only so that is why i can handle so many runthroughs.

I hacked in zorua into ruby verion with pokepic and used serebii to give it legit stats and i gave fair moves(at least i believe did)

The chikorita I hacked in using advanced starter. The reason there are other episodes is because I later decided to make it just boss battles.

Zorua solo run and chikorita solo are also postponed for now but wil continue after emerald is done in a few days.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I wont just be doing nintendo and pokemon games as I plan to appeal to a large audience

My channel: www.youtube.com/almightydusk (Whos idea was it make my name a time of day and then add almighty to it? lol works for me)

Feel free to refer to me as Dusk if that makes it easier.

Again my channel www.youtube.com/almightydusk I know its right there but oh well lol.
Thanks for taking the time to read this as I really appreciate this.
Back to top Go down
ChatotShow

ChatotShow

PostSubject: Re: Lets plays I'm doing (Including a zorua solo run)   Lets plays I'm doing (Including a zorua solo run) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:03 am

Ok Smile jk I might go ther if I feel like it
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: Lets plays I'm doing (Including a zorua solo run)   Lets plays I'm doing (Including a zorua solo run) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:44 pm

I subbed, interesting choice as well. I like the pokemon Emerald let's play too. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets plays I'm doing (Including a zorua solo run)   Lets plays I'm doing (Including a zorua solo run) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets plays I'm doing (Including a zorua solo run)
Page 1 of 1