Doing bad things is fun.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 We need more active mods imo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zuko

avatar

Posts : 82
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 24
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Nintho just leave it before it gets out of hand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RhydonKing

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 106

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Nintho wrote:


Its been open for a good weak now, and what is their a range of posts we have to fall into to not be classified a spammer? Im not arguing simply because of arguing im stating a point. If you didnt realise thats what a forum is all about expressing ones thought to an audience. And by the way i'd rather be a Cilvilised member whom uses his words, than personally attack someone or falsely accuse someone of spamming.
Knowing that you'll probably just swear again followed by a bunch of Gibberish that becuase you said it, it must be right!. Im not fussed this forum is losing members anyway.

fag is a bad word?...... i was unaware. i was sure i was referring to your sexuality, which, as a matter of fact, is not an adult subject, considering any individual can decide that at any point in his or her life.Personally attack? i said that you weren't going to win this argument because none of the mods or admins care about your opinion. And i never falsely accused anyone of spamming. go and find some of wind's posts. a lot of them are spam. And i like how you say they don't know what modding a forum is about and stuff, but they had another forum about a year before this one
that did fine until someone *cough* ST *cough* had a "good" idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
Nintho

avatar

Posts : 144
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Sydney, Australia

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:38 am

RhydonKing wrote:
Nintho wrote:


Its been open for a good weak now, and what is their a range of posts we have to fall into to not be classified a spammer? Im not arguing simply because of arguing im stating a point. If you didnt realise thats what a forum is all about expressing ones thought to an audience. And by the way i'd rather be a Cilvilised member whom uses his words, than personally attack someone or falsely accuse someone of spamming.
Knowing that you'll probably just swear again followed by a bunch of Gibberish that becuase you said it, it must be right!. Im not fussed this forum is losing members anyway.

fag is a bad word?...... i was unaware. i was sure i was referring to your sexuality, which, as a matter of fact, is not an adult subject, considering any individual can decide that at any point in his or her life.Personally attack? i said that you weren't going to win this argument because none of the mods or admins care about your opinion. And i never falsely accused anyone of spamming. go and find some of wind's posts. a lot of them are spam. And i like how you say they don't know what modding a forum is about and stuff, but they had another forum about a year before this one
that did fine until someone *cough* ST *cough* had a "good" idea.

Calling me a fag? congrats dude. What do you know about me huh? I havent even met you i could say your an uneducated adopted queer? does that make it true? no so dont call people you havent met before a "fag". I was fine untill you brought that out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firelapras45

avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 21
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:52 am

People please, if have problems, tell it to MO and steel. They have full control of this place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RhydonKing

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 106

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:50 am

Nintho wrote:
RhydonKing wrote:
Nintho wrote:


Its been open for a good weak now, and what is their a range of posts we have to fall into to not be classified a spammer? Im not arguing simply because of arguing im stating a point. If you didnt realise thats what a forum is all about expressing ones thought to an audience. And by the way i'd rather be a Cilvilised member whom uses his words, than personally attack someone or falsely accuse someone of spamming.
Knowing that you'll probably just swear again followed by a bunch of Gibberish that becuase you said it, it must be right!. Im not fussed this forum is losing members anyway.

fag is a bad word?...... i was unaware. i was sure i was referring to your sexuality, which, as a matter of fact, is not an adult subject, considering any individual can decide that at any point in his or her life.Personally attack? i said that you weren't going to win this argument because none of the mods or admins care about your opinion. And i never falsely accused anyone of spamming. go and find some of wind's posts. a lot of them are spam. And i like how you say they don't know what modding a forum is about and stuff, but they had another forum about a year before this one
that did fine until someone *cough* ST *cough* had a "good" idea.

Calling me a fag? congrats dude. What do you know about me huh? I havent even met you i could say your an uneducated adopted queer? does that make it true? no so dont call people you havent met before a "fag". I was fine untill you brought that out.

In the first post i made in this topic, i said, quote for quote:

tharles2 = mod
nintho = fag

and then you said i was saying bad words. Unless I somehow typed a different Bad word and was completely unaware and unable to see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
Chillax



Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Fag is a derogatory word for a gay person so you did use a bad word. And stop arguing, it's bad to fight. I'm sure you're taught that in kindergarten over there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackguy1006



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:43 pm

@Argument-Teehee
@Topic-Don't think more mods are necessary, plus the place is too young so the admins/mods can't exactly judge if anyone is mod worthy yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackBlastoise

avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : In your window

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:46 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brawler1235

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:51 pm

@wind: the reason most of us arent "active" enough for you is because we value our real lives over forum lives. School is our top priority and is taking up most of our day because real life/education>internet forum. Once everyone settles down and gets accustomed to their schedules, then this place will probably be more active. As of now, just wait. Also, this forum is relatively new, so its hard to judge who will be a good mod and stuff.

@Rhydonking: seriously, stfu. No one likes a guy that tries to defend a mod but take it way overboard. You had no right calling this kid a fag, and its frankly just plain annoying that you created this argument. Next time, just let us handle it.

@Nintho: read first statement. Also, if some argument is getting out of hand, just PM a mod and we'll take care of it, dont keep it going. And, if someone has 100+ posts in 5 days, i consider that as spamming because its obvious all they want is posts. Also tharles and lisk were just kidding around with those posts; they like dry sarcastic humor. Oh and technically you spammed when you double posted...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MunchingOrange
Admin
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-09-23
Location : IQ

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Learn to spell before trying to sound smart in your posts. /end
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bestlunchever.forummotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   

Back to top Go down
 
We need more active mods imo.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Silly mods.
» ISCC LMPC LeMans Engine mods
» Dragon Age Origins Mods
» Fallout New Vegas Mods
» Mods and admins!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Best Lunch Ever Forums :: General Discussion :: Current Events-
Jump to: