Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking the game too far?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowofaMew

Taking the game too far? Empty
PostSubject: Taking the game too far?   Taking the game too far? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:00 pm

I have a question. As anyone noticed that there are people who are taking the pokemon game a bit too far. I am talking about the people who rip on others for simply playing the game the way they want to. I am not talking about uber whores or anything like that. I am talking about the people who simply want to use sets that are not smogon and get ripped for it.
Back to top Go down
Nintho

Nintho

PostSubject: Re: Taking the game too far?   Taking the game too far? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Thats why i keep away from competitive battling.. or battle only with friends. I guess its a good thing to have something that your passionate in but when you critisise people who simply dont give a crap about how they "should" play it gets very annoying.
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyD

KingdomKeyD

PostSubject: Re: Taking the game too far?   Taking the game too far? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:01 pm

This is the main reason why I stay away from most OU battles. I do play them occasionally (As in the tourney here), but espically in that tier, I personally see a good amount of people bashing other players.

I'm not saying that everyone does it, or that the other tiers do not have people who act that way either. They do. But that is how most people who play games competitevly, not just in this series. It is sad that it happens, but you just got to deal with it and move on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000054320909
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking the game too far?   Taking the game too far? Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking the game too far?
Page 1 of 1