Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!

Go down 
+14
firefox
DunsparceFTW
Chezzy
TheCrystalisk
MunchingOrange
Yogomaga
Shawnroxxx99
GregG12341
WolfieXp
MrNintendoFanMan
BlackRayquaza98
Nintho
FreeGamer
POK3RUS
18 posters

What was the hardest trainer fight evar?
Champion Adeku B/W
Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! I_vote_lcap8%Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Trainer Red HGSS
Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! I_vote_lcap54%Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 14 ]
Champion Lance HGSS
Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! I_vote_lcap0%Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Champion Cynthia D/P/PT
Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! I_vote_lcap19%Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Cyrus in the torn world PT
Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! I_vote_lcap19%Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:40 pm

I think the hardest trainer battle ever was champion Adeku (i think that is his name) from B/W
Back to top Go down
FreeGamer

FreeGamer

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:45 pm

I say trainer Red. His pokes are higher level than anyone else's pokes for that point in the game. You have to train your pokemon a lot in order to even come close to his level 80s after fighting a bunch of level 50s.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FreeVlogger
Nintho

Nintho

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:28 am

that fisher who always has 6 magicarps XD
Back to top Go down
BlackRayquaza98

BlackRayquaza98

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:17 am

Definatly lance because he has 3 Dragonite

Or Red Because Of His Supreme Snorlax
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
MrNintendoFanMan

MrNintendoFanMan

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:24 am

Definately not Adeku from B/W because I have never faced him yet, not Lance because of his weakness to ice, not cyrus because he a leader of an evil organization, so that leaves cynthia and red. I would have to go with Cynthia because I just find Red easier to beat than Cynthia even though Red's pokemon are in the 70's and 80's...
Back to top Go down
WolfieXp

WolfieXp

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:09 am

Nintho wrote:
that fisher who always has 6 magicarps XD

where 2 about it
Back to top Go down
GregG12341

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 am

You have lots of time to train for trainer red, once you go into the distortion world there is no training for Cyrus ^_^ even though his pokemon get more powerful i think...
Back to top Go down
Shawnroxxx99

Shawnroxxx99

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:13 pm

None. Battling yourself, when you have a great team.
Back to top Go down
Yogomaga

Yogomaga

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:27 pm

Red, simply because his pokemon are 30 levels higher then you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Yogomaga
MunchingOrange
Admin
MunchingOrange

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Cyrus was very hard to beat especially when your using only a Houndour. -__-
Back to top Go down
https://bestlunchever.forummotion.com
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:11 pm

Gary rematch in Firered
Back to top Go down
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:27 pm

MunchingOrange did you do a houndour solo run?
Back to top Go down
Chezzy

Chezzy

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:07 am

Red was a bitch for me, all my pokes were between 45-55 and his were just like -_- you complete b*stard. Fun battle though took me 15 minutes to complete like my 3rd time around xD I'm sure I remembered him been easy In G/S.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/thatrandomgingerguy
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:26 pm

I can't really say actually... all of them were pretty easy, granted I haven't fought Adeku yet, but no, I found Red really easy alone, I beat him when my pokemon were like 10-20 levels lower than his and destroyed him. Lance was pretty easy too, since I'm kind of an ice wh*r*. And plus I love dragon's so obviously he was pretty easy. Cynthia was just an overall pushover, I have to say the only problem with her I had was her Spiritomb due to no weaknesses, but I still beasted it pretty well. And I can't even remember Cyrus, but thinking back on it, I think he was probably pretty hard since you have no chance to heal yourself before the battle and then go catch Giratina, that was a major pain (Yay for carrying a bunch of healing items!). So overall, I have to say Cyrus due to the minor inconveniences such as NO HEALING!
Back to top Go down
firefox

firefox

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:18 am

its probably between trainer red and adeku
it's read because his pokemon are so much higher than yours so you have to do a lot of training but the same goes for adeku since your pokemon are around level fifty and the elite fours is around the 70's the only is that for adeku you have a lot of high leveled pokemon to fight(all the routes from raimon city to sorryou city) before you go to the elite four again
Back to top Go down
mouldycheese

mouldycheese

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:55 pm

red was pathetic!
i beat him with 6 lvl 60s 1st time

but cynthia....... that hore was a beast
Back to top Go down
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:48 pm

I think Youngster Joey is the hardest! His Rattata is top percentage...TOP FUCKING PERCENTAGE PEOPLE! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/venomcoopa626
ProjectSonizard

ProjectSonizard

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 pm

I haven't fought 5th gen champ yet, so red's my pick
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectSonizard?feature=mhum
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Red is fucking easy
Whitney was pretty difficult for me when i was young
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StunningFlare?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!   Hardest trainer battle ever???!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hardest trainer battle ever???!!!
Page 1 of 1