Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawnroxxx99

Shawnroxxx99

What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played? Empty
PostSubject: What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played?   What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Barbie Horse Adventures. Yeah, it's a real game in Japan. Some kind of hack or real game my friend told me about. I played it, and almost died...
Back to top Go down
toadmandust

PostSubject: Re: What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played?   What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Harvest moon. It's so boring and why do people love it. If you love harvest moon, tell me why it's a good game
Back to top Go down
MechaSonic99

MechaSonic99

PostSubject: Re: What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played?   What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played? EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Farmville on Facebook if that counts , if not Pokemon Trozi that game made me puke
Back to top Go down
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

PostSubject: Re: What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played?   What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:00 pm

In terms of actual gayness? As in homosexuality, I gotta admit, Viva Pinata was pretty homosexual... sad part is I actually enjoyed the game, and I'm as straight as you're gonna get, but if you meant horrible games that just shouldn't exist... um, Pokemon... lol, no I gotta say I don't have many games that I didn't like, oh wait, no, there was one game I absolutely hated, I couldn't even get past the first mission, it was called "Vampire Rain" it was absolutely horrible, like I said, couldn't even get past the TRAINING STAGE! And there was no appeal to the game at all, I mean, people hunting vampires in the rain because they're senses are dimmed? That's a horrible idea for a game.
Back to top Go down
ChatotShow

ChatotShow

PostSubject: Re: What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played?   What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Robot unicorn attack even though it's the greatest computer game of Ll time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played?   What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's The Gayest Game You Ever Played?
Page 1 of 1