Doing bad things is fun.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 RETARDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackRayquaza98

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 16
Location : My house

PostSubject: RETARDS   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:23 pm

ok if you feel your a retard or somebody you no is a retard just share the news here (plus im a retard Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
FreeGamer

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Planet Russia

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Im not a retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeVlogger
ChatotShow

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 19
Location : Loland

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:22 pm

I signed a poster saying I would never say the r word again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRayquaza98

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 16
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:37 pm

freegamer if your not a retard why do you post?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
FreeGamer

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Planet Russia

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:24 pm

'cuz i am making a statement. Derp
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeVlogger
RhydonKing

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:02 pm

If your a retard you wouldn't be on the computer because you wouldn't even be able to articulate your thoughts well enough to conceive the point or purpose of a forum. in fact, the would be no way for you to even copy paste the url of this forum into your URL bar because most retards have muscle spasms or things of the such, and then theres always cerebral palsy. GG You attention whore BlackRayquaza

EDIT: don't abuse words that are Crude and rude ways to describe people with serious mental conditions also, because, as i just stated, theres no way for you to be a retard, and therefore, you are insulting a large group of people. whether or not they would even understand, is beside the point
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
Slash

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 22
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:25 pm

RhydonKing wrote:
If your a retard you wouldn't be on the computer because you wouldn't even be able to articulate your thoughts well enough to conceive the point or purpose of a forum. in fact, the would be no way for you to even copy paste the url of this forum into your URL bar because most retards have muscle spasms or things of the such, and then theres always cerebral palsy. GG You attention whore BlackRayquaza

EDIT: don't abuse words that are Crude and rude ways to describe people with serious mental conditions also, because, as i just stated, theres no way for you to be a retard, and therefore, you are insulting a large group of people. whether or not they would even understand, is beside the point

This.

I believe you mean the word "stupid or dumb", which is totally different from the word, "retard". Learn respect. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRayquaza98

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 16
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:57 pm

wow your must be a geek

not you slash but the other kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
BlackRayquaza98

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 16
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 pm

plus the only reson that rydonkings age is 99 is because hes actually only 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
Blackguy1006



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Bro if I were in your shoes, I'd just shut up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogomaga

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 75
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Blackguy1006 wrote:
Bro if I were in your shoes, I'd just shut up.
What he said.

BlackRayquaza98 wrote:
(plus im a retard Very Happy )
We kinda noticed.

BlackRayquaza98 wrote:
plus the only reson that rydonkings age is 99 is because hes actually only 10
Apparently you didn't understand a word he said, which makes him technically smarter then you. If he was 10, and you say you're 16 (total bullcrap), then you kind of got owned by a kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/Yogomaga
BlackRayquaza98

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 16
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:07 pm

look if your not a retard just stop fuckin postin or ill tell an admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
RhydonKing

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:33 pm

BlackRayquaza98 wrote:
look if your not a retard just stop fuckin postin or ill tell an admin

Cause the Admins will totally care bro. The way you talk, i REALLY doubt your 16.


And no shit I'm not 99 >.> but I'm not going to defend how old I am, because I don't really care what you think :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
BlackRayquaza98

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 16
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:02 pm

you no an admin would care cause if your bein a bitch they could delete your posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
RhydonKing

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:06 pm

BlackRayquaza98 wrote:
you no an admin would care cause if your bein a bitch they could delete your posts

I literally don't understand this post at all.... could you rewrite it with grammar in mind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
Yogomaga

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 75
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:49 pm

RhydonKing wrote:
BlackRayquaza98 wrote:
you no an admin would care cause if your bein a bitch they could delete your posts

I literally don't understand this post at all.... could you rewrite it with grammar in mind?
'You know an admin would care, because if you're being a bitch they could delete your posts', don't ask me how I know all this. Years of experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/Yogomaga
venomcoopa626

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 23
Location : Pallet Town

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 pm

It is wrong to use derogatory terms for people with mental problems, definitely. I'm no admin but i think it's time to close this pointless topic. Blackrayquaza this topic is offensive but i know i can't tell you what you can or can't say since you have freedom of speech...however i would ask that you don't make such offensive topics in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/venomcoopa626
WolfieXp

avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Why are you reading this? are u tryin to stalk me?

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:25 pm

only retards make post about calling themself a retard so the retard would feel better couse hes not the only retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRayquaza98

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 16
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:16 pm

you no this was supost to be a fun and stupid topic but you guys are retards for real
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
BlackRayquaza98

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 16
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:17 pm

people like chatot are just sharin the news like i wanted you to
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
Yogomaga

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 75
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:51 pm

BlackRayquaza98 wrote:
you no this was supost to be a fun and stupid topic but you guys are retards for real



You do know you're like.. a retard, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/Yogomaga
BlackRayquaza98

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 16
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:02 pm

what a retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
WolfieXp

avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Why are you reading this? are u tryin to stalk me?

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Post removed


Last edited by WolfieXp on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRayquaza98

avatar

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 16
Location : My house

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:17 pm

ok ill do that and if i dont get over 20 replies you will pay

MONEYYYYYY


not really
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
WolfieXp

avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Why are you reading this? are u tryin to stalk me?

PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Post removed


Last edited by WolfieXp on Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: RETARDS   

Back to top Go down
 
RETARDS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» my wc3 isnt polish u retards.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Best Lunch Ever Forums :: Interwebz Schtuff :: YouTube-
Jump to: