Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's not a pokemon!!!!!

Go down 
+6
yoshidude99
Nintho
ShadowofaMew
DunsparceFTW
1georgiatech
ChatotShow
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ChatotShow

ChatotShow

That's not a pokemon!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:38 pm

What makes a pokemon a pokemon because people are saying that the new pokemon aren't pokemon?
Pokemon Counter: 4
Also why aren't the 5th gen considered as cool or as "pokemon" like as something like gen1

Last edited by ChatotShow on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1georgiatech

1georgiatech

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Umm a creature that aint real but could be. Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1georgiatech
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 pm

A pokemon is whatever Gamefreak decides to make into a pokemon for their games, nothing more, nothing less. It's all up to the developer, or whatever hackers decide to put into their games, whatever appears in any game is considered a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
ShadowofaMew

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 pm

A pokemon is a creature that was created by Game Freak and have abilities that normal animals do not have. No one person can say what is or is not a pokemon since they are not a part of Game Freak so they don't have the right to say what is or is not a pokemon.

There is another kind of Pokemon called Fakemon. These are pokemon that are created by hackers for the sole purpose of being in a hack, they are not true pokemon since Game Freak did not create them.
Back to top Go down
Nintho

Nintho

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:02 am

I guess people are calling them non pokemon becuase they dont follow thier predecessors at first glance i saw this two, i also thing they put too much emphasis on the trio exolutions but thats a normal reaction to a newer pokemon generation, when the 4th generation came out i didnt think it looked like pokemon but now i associate them with the series. Im sure when more people play the english version and start using them more they will get a feel for them more.
Back to top Go down
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Yeah, exactly what I think all it is is people aren't used to these pokemon, now if we made a thread like this a year from now, I'm sure everyone would be like "Oh yeah definitely, these are definitely pokemon." It's all because it's new, and I'll get off my soapbox about that now, I know I'm basically just posting the same thing over and over again.
Back to top Go down
yoshidude99

yoshidude99

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:15 pm

they need to make craeatures that u cant think of anything like it like torterra
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Yoshidude99
Yogomaga

Yogomaga

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 am

yoshidude99 wrote:
they need to make craeatures that u cant think of anything like it like torterra
Torterra was IMO a Venusaur rip-off. All they did was remove the bulb with a tree and make him look more evil.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Yogomaga
SS

SS

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:58 am

It's controversial.
But I can tell you for a fact that Pokabu is cute.
Back to top Go down
iMijumaru

iMijumaru

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:08 am

I agree with ya SS
Back to top Go down
Nintho

Nintho

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:25 am

Yogomaga wrote:
yoshidude99 wrote:
Torterra was IMO a Venusaur rip-off. All they did was remove the bulb with a tree and make him look more evil.

There are so many pokemon they're bound to look alike..
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Seriously though, there are people who say that evolutions of a pokemon shouldn't look similar...wtf. That's the most backward logic I've ever heard. It's an evolution of a pokemon, it's supposed to grow and be stronger but look just a bit different so you can still tell what the original pokemon was. I honestly think people are just retarded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's not a pokemon!!!!!   That's not a pokemon!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

That's not a pokemon!!!!!
Page 1 of 1