Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need more active mods imo.

Go down 
+13
firelapras45
Zuko
KingdomKeyD
paule1955
Chillax
RhydonKing
ShadowofaMew
Nintho
PlatinumToxic
tharles2
POK3RUS
TheCrystalisk
Wind
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zuko

Zuko

We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Nintho just leave it before it gets out of hand. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RhydonKing

RhydonKing

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Nintho wrote:

Its been open for a good weak now, and what is their a range of posts we have to fall into to not be classified a spammer? Im not arguing simply because of arguing im stating a point. If you didnt realise thats what a forum is all about expressing ones thought to an audience. And by the way i'd rather be a Cilvilised member whom uses his words, than personally attack someone or falsely accuse someone of spamming.
Knowing that you'll probably just swear again followed by a bunch of Gibberish that becuase you said it, it must be right!. Im not fussed this forum is losing members anyway.

fag is a bad word?...... i was unaware. i was sure i was referring to your sexuality, which, as a matter of fact, is not an adult subject, considering any individual can decide that at any point in his or her life.Personally attack? i said that you weren't going to win this argument because none of the mods or admins care about your opinion. And i never falsely accused anyone of spamming. go and find some of wind's posts. a lot of them are spam. And i like how you say they don't know what modding a forum is about and stuff, but they had another forum about a year before this one
that did fine until someone *cough* ST *cough* had a "good" idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
Nintho

Nintho

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:38 am

RhydonKing wrote:
Nintho wrote:

Its been open for a good weak now, and what is their a range of posts we have to fall into to not be classified a spammer? Im not arguing simply because of arguing im stating a point. If you didnt realise thats what a forum is all about expressing ones thought to an audience. And by the way i'd rather be a Cilvilised member whom uses his words, than personally attack someone or falsely accuse someone of spamming.
Knowing that you'll probably just swear again followed by a bunch of Gibberish that becuase you said it, it must be right!. Im not fussed this forum is losing members anyway.

fag is a bad word?...... i was unaware. i was sure i was referring to your sexuality, which, as a matter of fact, is not an adult subject, considering any individual can decide that at any point in his or her life.Personally attack? i said that you weren't going to win this argument because none of the mods or admins care about your opinion. And i never falsely accused anyone of spamming. go and find some of wind's posts. a lot of them are spam. And i like how you say they don't know what modding a forum is about and stuff, but they had another forum about a year before this one

Calling me a fag? congrats dude. What do you know about me huh? I havent even met you i could say your an uneducated adopted queer? does that make it true? no so dont call people you havent met before a "fag". I was fine untill you brought that out.
Back to top Go down
firelapras45

firelapras45

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:52 am

People please, if have problems, tell it to MO and steel. They have full control of this place.
Back to top Go down
RhydonKing

RhydonKing

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:50 am

Nintho wrote:
RhydonKing wrote:
Nintho wrote:

Calling me a fag? congrats dude. What do you know about me huh? I havent even met you i could say your an uneducated adopted queer? does that make it true? no so dont call people you havent met before a "fag". I was fine untill you brought that out.

In the first post i made in this topic, i said, quote for quote:

tharles2 = mod
nintho = fag

and then you said i was saying bad words. Unless I somehow typed a different Bad word and was completely unaware and unable to see it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
Chillax

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Fag is a derogatory word for a gay person so you did use a bad word. And stop arguing, it's bad to fight. I'm sure you're taught that in kindergarten over there
Back to top Go down
Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:43 pm

@Argument-Teehee
@Topic-Don't think more mods are necessary, plus the place is too young so the admins/mods can't exactly judge if anyone is mod worthy yet.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlastoise

BlackBlastoise

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:46 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Brawler1235

Brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:51 pm

@wind: the reason most of us arent "active" enough for you is because we value our real lives over forum lives. School is our top priority and is taking up most of our day because real life/education>internet forum. Once everyone settles down and gets accustomed to their schedules, then this place will probably be more active. As of now, just wait. Also, this forum is relatively new, so its hard to judge who will be a good mod and stuff.

@Rhydonking: seriously, stfu. No one likes a guy that tries to defend a mod but take it way overboard. You had no right calling this kid a fag, and its frankly just plain annoying that you created this argument. Next time, just let us handle it.

@Nintho: read first statement. Also, if some argument is getting out of hand, just PM a mod and we'll take care of it, dont keep it going. And, if someone has 100+ posts in 5 days, i consider that as spamming because its obvious all they want is posts. Also tharles and lisk were just kidding around with those posts; they like dry sarcastic humor. Oh and technically you spammed when you double posted...

Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange
Admin
MunchingOrange

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Learn to spell before trying to sound smart in your posts. /end
Back to top Go down
https://bestlunchever.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We need more active mods imo.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Best Lunch Ever Forums :: General Discussion :: Current Events-
Jump to: