Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My and your friends in pokeworld

Go down 
+15
venomcoopa626
darkbooo
yoshidude99
toadmandust
ShadowofaMew
The French Navy
Yogomaga
DunsparceFTW
d-__-b
FreeGamer
POK3RUS
Manipulation
MunchingOrange
TheCrystalisk
WolfieXp
19 posters
AuthorMessage
WolfieXp

WolfieXp

My and your friends in pokeworld Empty
PostSubject: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:33 pm

I have simply loved pokemon since its birth, and i still love it. I either play or watch pokemon several times a day, well that cause me to get teased at school. when years pass and more and more people stop to like pokemon, they deside to tease me since i still like it. when i was a kid i had tons of friends, now i got only a few.. this year i started on a new school and i have been there for about 3 months and havent got a single new friend, my best friend have stop hangin out with me and just stay with the others and is probaly afraid to stop beieng my friend cause he is probaly only one of my very few friends. BUT! i discover people from USA and all over the world liek pokemon on internet far over my age, i hav got alot virtual friends and i wish i g\could move from Norway to USA
and meet alot of pokemon fans, since norway got almost none. i got A in English and C+ in norwegian and my first languish(wrong spelled) is norwegian and i got a better mark in a languish that i learned 8 years ago than a languish i learned 12 years ago so i obiviusly know where im gonna move when i get a little older.
thanks for listening to my story, please share your own, im eager to read it

WolfieXp
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:07 pm

I like to play pokeman too, I don't get bullied cause I'm not a pussy
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange
Admin
MunchingOrange

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:20 pm

I feel your pain bro, thankfully, my friends aren't dicks and will continue to be my friends even if I play Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://bestlunchever.forummotion.com
Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:21 pm

What you do, right, is you don't fucking tell anyone.
Back to top Go down
WolfieXp

WolfieXp

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:54 pm

thanks guys SmileSmile

real life < internet
Back to top Go down
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 pm

That sucks bro.....you need to stand up to the people who are teasing you and tell them to fuck off, you should be able to like whatever the fuck you want without being teased.
Back to top Go down
FreeGamer

FreeGamer

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 pm

What the suicidal mudkip above me said, just remember that even if you do get teased by people for who you are, just tease them back. Not anything to harsh, just to make them back off. Hope things work out for you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FreeVlogger
d-__-b

d-__-b

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:01 pm

TheCrystalisk wrote:
I like to play pokeman too, I don't get bullied cause I'm not a pussy
HAHAA, Yeea Im like the same way as you & MunchingOrange , Cause my friends aren't Dicks neither
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MagikarpOfDoom
FreeGamer

FreeGamer

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Oh yeah and Wolfie, if they continue to bully you, call me up and I'll hike across the Atlantic and unleash my Russian Fury on the Sons of Bitches.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FreeVlogger
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:16 pm

Yeah Wolfie, I actually had the same problem when I was a kid too, it's not just in Norway, it's all over the place, kids will always find a way to make fun of you, you just have to ignore it is all, and they'll stop, I'll admit I was a nerd my whole life, up until about my Junior year in High School (11th Grade) where people actually matured and didn't care anymore, it's not because you like pokemon it's just because kids are cruel is all, you're best bet is just to ignore it, they want to see you get upset about it. When you get upset it just fuels they're fire, they love to see that, but when you ignore them they don't like it and eventually they'll realize, this kid's no fun let's go back to annoying someone else.
Back to top Go down
Yogomaga

Yogomaga

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:58 pm

You could always hack the bully's PCs and store every single pokemon game or something like Telletubby episode on it, take a screenshot, and you get the picture of what to do next...

but of course nobody would do that!

I'm sure they're holding secrets of them self, so just keep on thinking of that fact and enjoy the rest of your life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Yogomaga
The French Navy

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:11 pm

I get teased a lot. They think it's lame, but, if I like it, as well as millions of other people like me, then what's wrong with it? I'm a nerd, and I freely admit it.

(BTW, don't let them get you down, they probably have crappy lives and want to feel better about them)
Back to top Go down
ShadowofaMew

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:01 am

If they mess with you. Just mention that it is a good life lesson. Think about it, you battle with monsters, ( while yes that doesn't happen in real life) think of them as nothing more then product ideas. The opponent is another business trying to bring you down. The point is to make sure that your team "products" wins.
Back to top Go down
d-__-b

d-__-b

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:57 pm

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS STOP BEING A WUSSY
LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MagikarpOfDoom
toadmandust

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:53 pm

I have friends to talk to about pokemon. Some people try to force me to stop playing pokemon but screw them. Age is not a matter about pokemon, you can be 30 and still play (but that would be kind of weird)
Back to top Go down
yoshidude99

yoshidude99

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 pm

i feel ur pain bro they tease me and make fun of battles like go dickhead use fart!
those guys are gayfers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Yoshidude99
darkbooo

darkbooo

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 pm

8th Graders are Dicks when it comes to this. After they took my DS I smashed some testies with my foot and no one dares insult me about it anymore. Sad it had to come to violence. Glad there are at least some people who aren't dicks in my grade! Smile
Back to top Go down
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:38 am

Dude as you get older people will stop caring i mean i'm a senior now and last year half my grade and many people in the grades below played Pokemon in school, hell i hosted a tournament after school! My point being, that when you get older people start to give less of a shit about whether you play a certain video game and if they still do then they have no purpose in life and probably a small penis. For now if they bully you tell them to screw off and let you beat that gym leader!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/venomcoopa626
Matsuda

Matsuda

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:58 am

I remember in 2008 I went to the Pokemon convention in Orlando. I also had this "fun" project to write about my favorite thing that happened to me that summer. I wrote about it. They laughed. But then I beat one kid up after class. But that's a diffrent story.

Anyways, stick up for yourself. Be proud of your love for Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
MoshJarcus

MoshJarcus

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Yea, really. Once you get to high school, no one gives a shit. If you wanna have friends who play pokemon, go to the library, pull out your DS, and hang with the nerds. That's what I did! I have many pokemon-playing friends now! It's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Chuckriede

Chuckriede

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Most of my friends love pokemon, but unfortulately I had to move away from them a couple years ago (I'm still friends with them though.) At my new school, I only met one guy who plays pokemon. Nobody else at my school really knows that I'm a poke-fan because it never came up. Although, it would probably be a nightmare if some certain people at my school found out, because most of the people at my school are dicks. Thank god for the internet, or else I could not share my love of pokemon with many people.
Back to top Go down
icewarrior6

icewarrior6

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:16 pm

i feel your pain but my freinds arnt like that so i dont get teased most my freinds have been born playing pokemon and most of them like what i like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My and your friends in pokeworld   My and your friends in pokeworld Empty

Back to top Go down

My and your friends in pokeworld
Page 1 of 1