Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Twisted Fate

Go down 
+15
GregG12341
WolfieXp
AltariaKing
Crono
Shorts
PlatinumToxic
Pikachu2688
LegendsOfEternity
blazinhbkm
paule1955
POK3RUS
BlackBlastoise
FreeGamer
Almightydusk
AeroDud3
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

Pokemon Twisted Fate Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Pokemon Twisted Fate 76296520
Storyline
“Ok passengers this is your Captain speaking we are clear for take off.”
*30 minutes later*
“We are about to begin our decent into Chrome Town (BEEP, BEEP, BEEP) Wha…WHAT IS THA*CCCCCRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKK *BOOM*

Your father is coming home from a business trip. While flying back home to Chrome Town he notices a creature in the distance. He looks out the window, and for an instant he gets the slightest glimpse of an enraged black Rayquaza flying by. Except this Rayquaza is after your father's plane. Thinking it is an enemy Rayquaza shoots his hyper beam at the tip of his plane and the plane explodes. The Rayquaza flies away to his territory far away. The plane crashes in the forest somewhere and officials find him dead. The impact wakes up Groudon and Kyogre. With their long history of fighting Kyogre and Groudon meet and destroy the down on the opposite side of Chrome Town. You slept in that very day and the story starts of with a dream of the incident.

*1 hour later in the small village of Chrome Town*

Giovanni walks downstairs to see his mother and brothers dressed in all black.
“What happened Mom?”
“A black Rayquaza shot your dad’s plane down"

*Giovanni*"No…that sounds exactly like my dream!

*Mom*"But that’s not it the town over the hill was destroyed by the beings of land and sea” *Maxie*” Do you mean Groudon and Kyogre fought?!”
*Archie*”Yes that’s what she’s saying and I bet that Kyogre beat the crap out of that filthy mud monster!”
*Maxie* “TAKE THAT BACK! I BET YOU THAT STUPID MEDIOCRE FISH WAS SENT FLYING!”
*Archie* “Oh yeah Maxie, I’m going to prove you wrong and catch that majestic beast”
*Maxie* “Alright well I will catch Groudon and prove you wrong!”

You don’t care about that though. All you care about is that Rayquaza. In your search for this Rayquaza you conquer the 8 gyms and the Elite Four and special organizations become formed along the way. This story is about your grudge on Rayquaza. You’ll never forget what happened the day your father died. The only thing left is the Monozu he left for you. Your one goal is to find the Rayquaza, but there is one catch. This Rayquaza is stronger than ever and its stats are far above normal. When you do find this you don’t want to make it faint, and you definitely don’t want to catch it...you want it dead.
New Features:

Each gym with two types!
4 new rivals!
5th and 4th Gen Pokemon!
Explains how Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua was created!
HGSS Tiles!
Screenshots:
Pokemon Twisted Fate Twiste10

Basic Information
Hack: FireRed
Region: Koshen
Beta: DEMO REMOVED IMPROVED ONE COMING SOON!

Staff
POK3RUS - Mapping
AeroDud3 - Inserting Pkmn and Scripting
StunningFlare - Inserting OW's
AlmightyDusk - Editing Trainers and Inserting Pkmn Info

Wanted
An Advanced Scripter

If you want to support us here is our channel https://www.youtube.com/KoshenHacks

Last edited by AeroDud3 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:23 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:14 pm

ZOMFG BUTTER I cant wait for the first beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FreeGamer

FreeGamer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm

EPIK!!!!1!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FreeVlogger
BlackBlastoise

BlackBlastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:39 pm

when is the beta going to be done i would like to see some screen shots

and when your finished with the beta i will test it if you want
Back to top Go down
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 pm

As i post this, we are doing the scripting for the demo ( NOT BETA 1) Beta 1 will be out as soon as possible, check out https://www.youtube.com/koshenhacks for updates on the game.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlastoise

BlackBlastoise

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:08 pm

i can have the demo when it comes out
Back to top Go down
paule1955

paule1955

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:04 am

can i be trainer spriter?
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:34 am

there is no screen shots yet we hardly started mapping but if you want screen shots just go to youtube.com/koshenhacks
Back to top Go down
blazinhbkm

blazinhbkm

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:15 pm

awsome i hope the beta 1 comes out soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Paule lets see some of your sprites, and me and the other workers will make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:20 am

We progressing yes we now have sprites and moves!
Back to top Go down
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:23 pm

THE DEMO WILL RELEASED TODAY LATER TODAY!
Back to top Go down
LegendsOfEternity

LegendsOfEternity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Cant wait, hope you guys finish this hack!
Back to top Go down
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:19 pm

yes we will!
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Our demo is released!
Back to top Go down
Pikachu2688

Pikachu2688

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 pm

its awesome
Back to top Go down
LegendsOfEternity

LegendsOfEternity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 am

After trying it, I'm not really that impressed, there is alot of bugs and issues..

5/10

Last edited by LegendsOfEternity on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something ;))
Back to top Go down
PlatinumToxic

PlatinumToxic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Gratz on the first demo guys! I'm planning on making my first walkthrough on this.=D

Oh, yeah... I'm okay with scripting. I took a computer programming class last year and I watch a bunch of foullump. So yeah, if you need something like a legendary battle, giving a Pokedex, ect., I can do that.

Back to top Go down
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:45 pm

LegendsOfEternity wrote:
After trying it, I'm not really that impressed, there is alot of bugs and issues..

5/10
What are those bugs and issues?
Back to top Go down
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 pm

We need everyone to give us their feedback and don't expect much since this is just a demo
Back to top Go down
LegendsOfEternity

LegendsOfEternity

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:46 pm

AeroDud3 wrote:
LegendsOfEternity wrote:

5/10
What are those bugs and issues?

Well, the is alot of mapping bugs, and the first battle, the dude doesnt say anything at all. And thats all I can remember at the moment. I have deleted the game file, so I can't go in and check, try searching for yourself..

Keep working, waiting for the next demo Very Happy
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 pm

they are supposed to say nothing and a lot of people have tried the game and have not seen any mapping errors
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Thanks for the tips! We may just re release the demo with a bit more storyline. Just have to wait and see.

Last edited by Almightydusk on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shorts

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 3:11 pm

I'm surprised. Most group hacks don't even make it to an Alpha. I'll play it and give you my views.

First thing I see, tile errors. The computer doesn't belong on that table' in fact the table itself should be on a carpet. When I talk to Mom there is no grammar, nor a fanfare. The starter seems a little odd, but it doesn'y matter. I quite like it to be honest. The houses windows are messed up, the town itself is quite empty, and at the north you can see route 1 still. When you go down the steps, the mountains shouldn't curve in, and the movement permissions near your house is messed up. Also, you may want to move the person away so he doesn't just appear. The route is poorly designed, Steve should at least say "...". It looks weird otherwise. If you faint your Mum won't appear at your house either. The battle background in the route should be grass, not the lab. Unless you die there isn't a healing spot in town either, so change that. WHOA, found a shiny Growlithe, almost fell out of my chair. If you talk to Steve you rematch him too. I guess it's good for exp. Not sure if the Pokeball guy is meant to give you infinite ones but I'm not complaining. Same issues with Karen as with Steve. Infintite items is a bit stupid. Might as well hand out rare candies.

Yeah, not such a good hack. 3/10 because I found the Growlithe.
Back to top Go down
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:33 pm

WE WILL BE RELEASING THE IMPROVED DEMO THIS WEEK WITH GLITCHES AND ERRORS GONE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Twisted Fate   Pokemon Twisted Fate Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Twisted Fate
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next