Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what is expected of a new nintendo console

Go down 
+2
MoshJarcus
mouldycheese
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mouldycheese

mouldycheese

what is expected of a new nintendo console Empty
PostSubject: what is expected of a new nintendo console   what is expected of a new nintendo console EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:53 pm

if nintendo make a completely new games console then what do you guys expect or want from it
Back to top Go down
MoshJarcus

MoshJarcus

PostSubject: Re: what is expected of a new nintendo console   what is expected of a new nintendo console EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 pm

I'd definetly expect to see better online capabilities. (While Still Free) None of this 12 digit friend code crap. as for graphics, i don't really care at all. I'd also like them to go back to the two handed controller, with the physical activity being optional. as well as a big update to the menu. (I'd like to be able to pause my game, possibly go over to the internet channel, then go back to my game). Those are just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Yogomaga

Yogomaga

PostSubject: Re: what is expected of a new nintendo console   what is expected of a new nintendo console EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Would be awesome if it actually worked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Yogomaga
Crono

Crono

PostSubject: Re: what is expected of a new nintendo console   what is expected of a new nintendo console EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:30 am

Same with yogo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/naruto68924
Kagispirit95

Kagispirit95

PostSubject: Re: what is expected of a new nintendo console   what is expected of a new nintendo console EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:21 am

wii wasent a disaster but if they would make some thing new i would live to some no friend code compability wiht some more new game and now some thing dat will make u laugh COD Black Ops on nintendo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kagispirit95
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

PostSubject: Re: what is expected of a new nintendo console   what is expected of a new nintendo console EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:38 pm

MoshJarcus wrote:
I'd definetly expect to see better online capabilities. (While Still Free) None of this 12 digit friend code crap. as for graphics, i don't really care at all. I'd also like them to go back to the two handed controller, with the physical activity being optional. as well as a big update to the menu. (I'd like to be able to pause my game, possibly go over to the internet channel, then go back to my game). Those are just my thoughts.

To add to this, not make the new system terrible in every imaginable way. Making something worth people's time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is expected of a new nintendo console   what is expected of a new nintendo console Empty

Back to top Go down

what is expected of a new nintendo console
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Best Lunch Ever Forums :: General Discussion :: Tech Discussion-
Jump to: