Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Emerald X

Go down 
+5
mouldycheese
Yogomaga
TheBritishGamer08
venomcoopa626
TheToadMan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheToadMan

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:47 pm

So I am going to revamp Emerald, since it was just way too easy for my tastes, but before I post anything more, I do need some people to help me =]

I need a
- Pokmeon Counter (Since I will be putting all 386 pokemon in this game, I would like someone to count them, and yes you can use Advance Map, actually I prefer you to use that)
- Scripter (Really this is just for one part, the national dex)
- Artist (Someone to make me some art to post here so this will look pretty)
- Pokemon Placer (Needs to work with the counter, so we can place pokemon where they need to go)
- Pokemon editor ( Will edit stats, moves, and TM's just like Fire Red Omega)

Requirements
- You need to know what you are doing, I will not teach you how to do this
- To be engaging, I want to get done as soon as possible
- PM me what you want, and why I need to give this to you

Rewards
- Will be placed in the hack as a supreme character
- Will be in Credits
- You will have fun

Thank you for your time, and yes this will be updated as things get done

Things to do
- Find the team members
- Switch some events around
- Place more pokemon here and there
- edit trainer up till the 3rd gym
- start inserting Platinum sprites into game
Back to top Go down
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:08 am

I could make some art possibly. Also i'd love too test it out if necessary. Very Happy

EDIT: The final copy 850 X 250
Pokemon Emerald X Emeral13

Last edited by venomcoopa626 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/venomcoopa626
TheBritishGamer08

TheBritishGamer08

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:00 pm

I can't wait to see this finnished, I'd be cool if you could make the legendaries really strong, Obviously with the levels edited, but I was on about what level they learn moves, and there base stats, but If you did that, you'd have to place them after the elite four and near the end of the game, because if they were so powerful, and the player got them before the elite four, I'd make the game easier.

Anyways, I'd love to do some YAPE Editing, I've sent you a message on YouTube about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBritishGamer08?
Yogomaga

Yogomaga

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Quote :
I'd be cool if you could make the legendaries really strong

Nah, what they should do is lower Rayquaza's level, because it's bullcrap that you can get 1 level 70 legendary right before the 8th gym.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Yogomaga
TheBritishGamer08

TheBritishGamer08

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Quote :
Nah, what they should do is lower Rayquaza's level, because it's bullcrap that you can get 1 level 70 legendary right before the 8th gym.

I see your point with Rayquza, If you ask me, the ideal stats for Rayquaza if the player went to geth im before the 8th gym would probally be something like this:

Level: 35-65 (Depending on how strong the pokemon are around by the 8th gym time)

All the base stats should be 55, just to make the game that much harder, nothing better than a shit legendary Smile

and a bad moveset. can't think of a bad one of my head, but that'd be ideal if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
mouldycheese

mouldycheese

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:21 pm

i suggest if you have the skill use hg ss sprites or if you really want to. still black and white sprites
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 pm

The actual tool to change trainers pokemon is called a-trainer or trpet which are the same thing. It's really easy to use and you can change the AI level of the pokemon to make the trainers stronger. Also it might be easier to have the 386 pokemon in a list and use a checkmark system to check the pokemon you have in there. It might keep you more organized as well. I geuss with the legendaries set them to level 20 so they are too difficult to use. It would make them even harder to catch as well because you might kill them too easily.

Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheToadMan

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 pm

@Coopa - Nice banner, but I two problems, first off it is way to big, and second off the starters are now Charmander, Totodile, and Treecko.

@BritishGamer - I have replied back to your PM

@Yogo - I will not be changing the legendary's level since I like them this way, but I will change the capture rate, making the MUCH harder to capture =]

@Cheese - I was already planning on it

@Dusk - I know all about A-Trainer, and about the checklist thing, that is why I want someone else to do it, I am not all that organized =P
Back to top Go down
RhydonKing

RhydonKing

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:13 pm

um... I'm not exactly familiar with pokemon hacking. Would you say it's easier or harder than fire emblem hacking? If it's easier I may be able to help, but if not, then I would love to betatest that is, if you are using betatesters
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:46 pm

TheToadMan wrote:
@Coopa - Nice banner, but I two problems, first off it is way to big, and second off the starters are now Charmander, Totodile, and Treecko.

ah i thought you might change the starters...i'll change the size and stuff and put it in my original post. =P
Back to top Go down
TheToadMan

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:24 pm

@Coopa -

make the banner with these deminsions...

850 x 250

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:58 pm

TheToadMan wrote:
@Coopa -

make the banner with these deminsions...

850 x 250

Thanks in advance

Done. and your welcome =)
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Is this going to be like Fire Red omega?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StunningFlare?feature=mhum
TheToadMan

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:56 pm

StunningFlare wrote:
Is this going to be like Fire Red omega?

Yes, it will be quite like Fire Red Omega =D
Back to top Go down
TheBritishGamer08

TheBritishGamer08

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Alright, It looks like this project is going to be put into constrution alot faster than I though!

Edit: Looking at the starter sprites, they arn't the best in apperance wise, If you want, I'll see if i can add HGSS Sprites for the starters if you want.
Back to top Go down
TheToadMan

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 am

Gamer, I would like you to be done 2morw, so I can let other people do their job =]
Back to top Go down
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 am

I can make a banner or script or insert sprites here is a quick banner I made:
Pokemon Emerald X 43239690
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Emerald X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Emerald X   Pokemon Emerald X Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Emerald X
Page 1 of 1