Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play

Go down 
+6
1georgiatech
KingdomKeyD
Zuko
PlatinumToxic
Lukyhawk
ScrawnySnorlax
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ScrawnySnorlax

ScrawnySnorlax

whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play Empty
PostSubject: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:18 pm

whats your definition of a GOOD let's play. because many people have different thoughts. personally i find quality to be the big thing that will either capture me and make me wanna run away.
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:19 pm

My definition of a good let's play is just one that has good narration and video quality. You don't need much more. Hell, look at Lueroi. He has average video quality with great narration and he's one of the best Pokemon guys on YouTube right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukyhawk
PlatinumToxic

PlatinumToxic

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Something that teaches you how to play the game, or enternains you if you already know how. Oh yeah, and NO FRIGGIN 10 YEAR OLDS!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:19 pm

It doesnt have to have amazing quality. I think it is if you have great narration and you have an interest for the game you are playing. An example of this is NeonFoxLetsPlays. He has bad quality but his commentary is amazing.(To me)
Back to top Go down
ScrawnySnorlax

ScrawnySnorlax

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:37 pm

PlatinumToxic wrote:
Something that teaches you how to play the game, or enternains you if you already know how. Oh yeah, and NO FRIGGIN 10 YEAR OLDS!!! Evil or Very Mad
when u say ten year olds do u mean there high voice? cause i have quite a high voice myself so are you saying that because of my voice im not good cause that is a bit bias. or if you mean that 10 year olds don't inform you about the game then im fine with that.
Back to top Go down
KingdomKeyD

KingdomKeyD

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:01 pm

It does need to have good quality. Not excellent, mind you. It does not need to be perfect.

Comedy is an extremely important part of an LP. If you can't find a way to make it funny, like if you fail miserably, then you probably are not going to be watched too much.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000054320909
1georgiatech

1georgiatech

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:46 pm

A game that is not overdone and is something newer that people want to see. Quality is important for views. Be sure that the sound from the game is hearable even if the sound is horrible. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea
Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball bom drunken Sleep sunny
albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1georgiatech
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:20 pm

Basically, decent quality, and pretty good narration, that's all I can see in being a "good" LP. I mean, that's all I do, but then again, I'm not the "biggest" LPer on youtube either, tell you the truth I think I'm the smallest actually... I fail at life...
Back to top Go down
ShadowofaMew

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:30 pm

To me a good Let'splayer has to have good commentary, be nice to the viewers (if you are a dick to the people watching the video you won't get many views or subs), you must know the game that you are playing unless you are doing a blind run, not do an over done game (I am one to talk I am doing Fire Red) and talks about the game that you are playing not going off on some long tangent about nothing relating to the game (unless you are making a rant about something and if so it usually says that in the title.
Back to top Go down
ChatotShow

ChatotShow

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:03 pm

A good let's play with hilarious commentary (I prefer live)good video quality updates often and a lets player who at least has some recognizability with some other youtuber.
Back to top Go down
1georgiatech

1georgiatech

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Comedy is cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1georgiatech
tharles2

tharles2

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Subject: NCS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play   whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play Empty

Back to top Go down

whats your definition of a GOOD Let's play
Page 1 of 1