Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone got a job?

Go down 
+3
DunsparceFTW
1georgiatech
Zuko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuko

Zuko

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Does anyone here have a real job?
I dont know how many people are old enough to have jobs but maybe some have part time jobs. I would be interested to see what other people do.I work at the local supermarket part time. Its got to be done im afraid Sad
Back to top Go down
1georgiatech

1georgiatech

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:49 pm

No
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea
Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown
pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball bom drunken Sleep sunny
albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1georgiatech
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm still looking for one, and failing miserably, been searching for like 4 weeks now and still no luck.
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:19 am

I found it really hard to get one. All the companies just say I am not experienced enough. But how are you meant to get experience if they wont hire you?
Back to top Go down
Yogomaga

Yogomaga

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:58 am

I was thinking of getting a job when they offered me one, still thinking about it though. The job they offered me was paper round btw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Yogomaga
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Hey, yogo, take what you can get and if a better job comes your way take that, that's all life is is give and take, I know it's bad to say, but your out for yourself in today's world, other people don't care about you. Not trying to be harsh, but that's peoples mindset, they care about themselves, it's just the human condition. And Zuko, all the advice I got for you is, just keep being a pain the a**, if they think you really want the job they might get to you with it.
Back to top Go down
MrNintendoFanMan

MrNintendoFanMan

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:27 pm

I am a supervisor at Mills Fleet Farm, if any of you guys have heard of it. They are only in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota, so most of you guys haven't probably heard of it.
Back to top Go down
1georgiatech

1georgiatech

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:09 pm

DunsparceFTW wrote:
I'm still looking for one, and failing miserably, been searching for like 4 weeks now and still no luck.
That really sucks man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1georgiatech
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:22 am

I kind of have a my own business, Its not major its just selling things like psjailbreaks and modded psp's and modded xboxes and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nintho

Nintho

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:24 am

not got one yet, im looking hopefully ill get one at target..
Back to top Go down
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:26 am

Target is good, Walmart is bad for your soul. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:54 pm

POK3RUS wrote:
Target is good, Walmart is bad for your soul. Twisted Evil
Well I guess my soul might become corrupted, because Walmart looks like my only choice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone got a job? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a job?   Anyone got a job? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone got a job?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Best Lunch Ever Forums :: General Discussion :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: