Doing bad things is fun.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spartawolf story replay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfieXp

avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Why are you reading this? are u tryin to stalk me?

PostSubject: Spartawolf story replay   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Before you read this: IM NOT A SPARTA FAN! but a wolf fan

what he does tops any fags at youtube, but my answer is that he is jealus. He probaly wanted to get noticed and liked, but did it sligthly wrong, and all i got to say is that i know that he very very very deep inside himself regrets all he said and really just want everything to be normal again. say whatever you want about me for beliveing that he has something good inside himself, but i dont care.
i know for a fact that he just want everything to be normal again and truly isnt a very bad person. im not a fan of him, but im a fan of the tuth

-WolfieXp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buffaron



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Then how can you believe lies, false accusations and a giant pile of crap Steel is trying to bury us beneath? How?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeGamer

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Planet Russia

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:21 pm

with skill, buff, with skill...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeVlogger
Terrorhurts



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:33 am

So are we suppost to believe Steel or something? He thinks he is the god of the internet but Sparta has the right idea in saying Steel is acting like a douche and a tyrant. No wonder Steel hates him so much!!!

Also Steel said Sparta hacked him, but we now know he was lying! What's stopping him from lying to us again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeGamer

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Planet Russia

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 am

How do you know he's lying about the hacking?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeVlogger
spiritofsteel



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 am

Buffaron wrote:
Then how can you believe lies, false accusations and a giant pile of crap Steel is trying to bury us beneath? How?

Because Sparta's "don't believe him" phrase that he over uses are more believable right?

Terrorhurts wrote:
So are we suppost to believe Steel or something? He thinks he is the god of the internet but Sparta has the right idea in saying Steel is acting like a douche and a tyrant. No wonder Steel hates him so much!!!

Also Steel said Sparta hacked him, but we now know he was lying! What's stopping him from lying to us again?

You didn't read the story at all probably.

#1: My story was to tell the truth, not to teach people my ways like a god.

#2: I didn't say Sparta hacked me. I said someone that's posing me claimed Sparta hacked me. Seriously, I better not see anyone else post crap like "Steel got 10 year old fans" since this is kid above is clearly 6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terrorhurts



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:01 am

spiritofsteel wrote:
Buffaron wrote:
Then how can you believe lies, false accusations and a giant pile of crap Steel is trying to bury us beneath? How?

Because Sparta's "don't believe him" phrase that he over uses are more believable right?

Terrorhurts wrote:
So are we suppost to believe Steel or something? He thinks he is the god of the internet but Sparta has the right idea in saying Steel is acting like a douche and a tyrant. No wonder Steel hates him so much!!!

Also Steel said Sparta hacked him, but we now know he was lying! What's stopping him from lying to us again?

You didn't read the story at all probably.

#1: My story was to tell the truth, not to teach people my ways like a god.

#2: I didn't say Sparta hacked me. I said someone that's posing me claimed Sparta hacked me. Seriously, I better not see anyone else post crap like "Steel got 10 year old fans" since this is kid above is clearly 6.

I'm not a Sparta fan, I'm just not dumb enough to follow your every word. Spartawolf is right, you do rely on your influence to win any argument. If you had the same level of influence as Sparta he would have wiped the floor with you by now. With his story he admits his failings, wheras you do not, no there couldn't possibly be anything wrong with you right? The only reason you're doing this is because Sparta is the only one with enough balls to take you on. He may have made a mistake with PTA but at least he isn't a complete dick. Honestly you have lost all respect from everyone who isn't over the age of 10. Enjoy your 10 year old fans bro, you've lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slash

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Terrorhurts wrote:
spiritofsteel wrote:
Buffaron wrote:
Then how can you believe lies, false accusations and a giant pile of crap Steel is trying to bury us beneath? How?

Because Sparta's "don't believe him" phrase that he over uses are more believable right?

Terrorhurts wrote:
So are we suppost to believe Steel or something? He thinks he is the god of the internet but Sparta has the right idea in saying Steel is acting like a douche and a tyrant. No wonder Steel hates him so much!!!

Also Steel said Sparta hacked him, but we now know he was lying! What's stopping him from lying to us again?

You didn't read the story at all probably.

#1: My story was to tell the truth, not to teach people my ways like a god.

#2: I didn't say Sparta hacked me. I said someone that's posing me claimed Sparta hacked me. Seriously, I better not see anyone else post crap like "Steel got 10 year old fans" since this is kid above is clearly 6.

I'm not a Sparta fan, I'm just not dumb enough to follow your every word. Spartawolf is right, you do rely on your influence to win any argument. If you had the same level of influence as Sparta he would have wiped the floor with you by now. With his story he admits his failings, wheras you do not, no there couldn't possibly be anything wrong with you right? The only reason you're doing this is because Sparta is the only one with enough balls to take you on. He may have made a mistake with PTA but at least he isn't a complete dick. Honestly you have lost all respect from everyone who isn't over the age of 10. Enjoy your 10 year old fans bro, you've lost.

Your argument is invalid. I could shit out alphabet soup and come up with a better argument than that. Firstly, you're either Spartawolf himself, or you're a naive fanboy who got persuaded by the (butt) pirate himself. Secondly, you must have never spoken to Sparta personally. He has an egotistical attitude who doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself. Back in the SOS days, like Steel said, he would act like the king of Egypt, but in reality, he was the king of the seven seas.

In conclusion, you lost. Go wash your hair, as you clearly have your head so far up Sparta's ass, you can't comprehend Steel's initial post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WolfieXp

avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Why are you reading this? are u tryin to stalk me?

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Steel, i know you hate him, but this started with you beeing friends, and why not end it the same way. Say to him that you really dont wanna have a rival and you just can be pals again? and start youtube again??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terrorhurts



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:56 pm

@Slash

Your argument is invalid. I could shit out alphabet soup and come up with a better argument than that. Firstly, you're either Steel himself, or you're a naive fanboy who got persuaded by the tyrant himself. Secondly, you must have never spoken to Steel personally. He has an dictatorial attitude who doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself. Back in the SOS days, like Sparta said, he would act like he was some sort of god, but in reality, he was Hitler.

In conclusion, you lost. Go wash your hair, as you clearly have your head so far up Steel's ass, you can't comprehend Sparta's initial post.

I copy you for a reason. I can easily say the same about you. Are all Steel/MO fanboys as dumb as you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreeGamer

avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Planet Russia

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Terror, why are you trolling? Do you really have so little of a life that you act like a prepubescent monkey in your spare time. Just leave this thread and Steel alone, and go back and whine to Sparta about it. He is obviously your absolute master, and probably will take this up himself, maybe, that is, if he has more to say than "I'm right, you're wrong" bull that he usually says.

Go back to the Troll Hole you came from.


Your sincere equal as a human,
Free Gamer Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FreeVlogger
RhydonKing

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Terrorhunts, you are a complete fucking idiot.
honestly, i'm not a Steel, Mo, ST, Sparta, or anything fanboy, but i'm assuming you weren't even on sos. Sparta repeatedly would go on there just to troll people, and be an ass. his ego was so high, that whenever anyone wrote an essay, people hoped sparta wrote it. Sparta got banned from the site, so he went on there and posted inappropriate pictures. Steel also IS a jerk though, he likes to yell at people for stupid things, and over reacts to EVERYTHING, but he didn't directly do anything to Sparta other than make stupid videos with the "Successful troll song" playing in the background. Sparta wrote a gay ass essay saying " YARRGGGHHHH Me Mateys!Steel be blowing a hole in ye pirate treasure" or some shit like that. Basically, Sparta is worse than steel at being a fucking retard, but steel likes to act like he's better than everyone. Actually, i didn't think steel was bad until he yelled at me for advertising all over his channel.

Basically this topic is fucking retarded
the whole "Steel Vs. Sparta" thing is retarded
everyone making a shit ton of forums is retarded, it was more convenient with just SOS.
and Copying what slash said doesnt make you cool TerrorHunts, you fucking Obama Terrorist

inb4tl;dr
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
WolfieXp

avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Why are you reading this? are u tryin to stalk me?

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:23 pm

RhydonKing wrote:
Terrorhunts, you are a complete fucking idiot.
honestly, i'm not a Steel, Mo, ST, Sparta, or anything fanboy, but i'm assuming you weren't even on sos. Sparta repeatedly would go on there just to troll people, and be an ass. his ego was so high, that whenever anyone wrote an essay, people hoped sparta wrote it. Sparta got banned from the site, so he went on there and posted inappropriate pictures. Steel also IS a jerk though, he likes to yell at people for stupid things, and over reacts to EVERYTHING, but he didn't directly do anything to Sparta other than make stupid videos with the "Successful troll song" playing in the background. Sparta wrote a gay ass essay saying " YARRGGGHHHH Me Mateys!Steel be blowing a hole in ye pirate treasure" or some shit like that. Basically, Sparta is worse than steel at being a fucking retard, but steel likes to act like he's better than everyone. Actually, i didn't think steel was bad until he yelled at me for advertising all over his channel.

Basically this topic is fucking retarded
the whole "Steel Vs. Sparta" thing is retarded
everyone making a shit ton of forums is retarded, it was more convenient with just SOS.
and Copying what slash said doesnt make you cool TerrorHunts, you fucking Obama Terrorist

inb4tl;dr

i agree, the whole Steel vs Sparta is stupid, so i just want them to be friends again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachattach9



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:08 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yogomaga

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 76
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Terrorhurts wrote:


I copy you for a reason. I can easily say the same about you. Are all Steel/MO fanboys as dumb as you?
There are plenty, fans or not, that are smarter then you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/Yogomaga
spiritofsteel



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 pm

RhydonKing wrote:
Terrorhunts, you are a complete fucking idiot.
honestly, i'm not a Steel, Mo, ST, Sparta, or anything fanboy, but i'm assuming you weren't even on sos. Sparta repeatedly would go on there just to troll people, and be an ass. his ego was so high, that whenever anyone wrote an essay, people hoped sparta wrote it. Sparta got banned from the site, so he went on there and posted inappropriate pictures. Steel also IS a jerk though, he likes to yell at people for stupid things, and over reacts to EVERYTHING, but he didn't directly do anything to Sparta other than make stupid videos with the "Successful troll song" playing in the background. Sparta wrote a gay ass essay saying " YARRGGGHHHH Me Mateys!Steel be blowing a hole in ye pirate treasure" or some shit like that. Basically, Sparta is worse than steel at being a fucking retard, but steel likes to act like he's better than everyone. Actually, i didn't think steel was bad until he yelled at me for advertising all over his channel.

Basically this topic is fucking retarded
the whole "Steel Vs. Sparta" thing is retarded
everyone making a shit ton of forums is retarded, it was more convenient with just SOS.
and Copying what slash said doesnt make you cool TerrorHunts, you fucking Obama Terrorist

inb4tl;dr

I'll tell you what. I do puff out situations too much sometimes. But the only reason I do that is because I had enough of idiots like Mariogamer constantly coming back being the idiot that he is. I swear, he was banned at least 5 times, I let him back every time thinking he'll change but nope...after the likes of that kid and GracefulGrowlithe I decided I had enough of this crap, stupid people are not hanging around my forum.

tl; dr version, I only did it because of idiots. Take it as you like.

But there is one last thing I really want to know: Why do people think I use my influence to gain "favors"? I wrote a story, people read it. They make their opinions. What's your point? I mean I can argue that Sparta uses his influence to gain other people's trust in this matter.


Last edited by spiritofsteel on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AltariaKing



Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Terrorhurts wrote:
spiritofsteel wrote:
Buffaron wrote:
Then how can you believe lies, false accusations and a giant pile of crap Steel is trying to bury us beneath? How?

Because Sparta's "don't believe him" phrase that he over uses are more believable right?

Terrorhurts wrote:
So are we suppost to believe Steel or something? He thinks he is the god of the internet but Sparta has the right idea in saying Steel is acting like a douche and a tyrant. No wonder Steel hates him so much!!!

Also Steel said Sparta hacked him, but we now know he was lying! What's stopping him from lying to us again?

You didn't read the story at all probably.

#1: My story was to tell the truth, not to teach people my ways like a god.

#2: I didn't say Sparta hacked me. I said someone that's posing me claimed Sparta hacked me. Seriously, I better not see anyone else post crap like "Steel got 10 year old fans" since this is kid above is clearly 6.

I'm not a Sparta fan, I'm just not dumb enough to follow your every word. Spartawolf is right, you do rely on your influence to win any argument. If you had the same level of influence as Sparta he would have wiped the floor with you by now. With his story he admits his failings, wheras you do not, no there couldn't possibly be anything wrong with you right? The only reason you're doing this is because Sparta is the only one with enough balls to take you on. He may have made a mistake with PTA but at least he isn't a complete dick. Honestly you have lost all respect from everyone who isn't over the age of 10. Enjoy your 10 year old fans bro, you've lost.

Well if I was born on October the 15th 1995, and Steel hasn't lost my respect...lol did you just fail.
Actually lol at all of your post.
No, lol at you.


Last edited by AltariaKing on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saxdude26

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:53 am

Quote :
SpiritofSteel said:

I'll tell you what. I do puff out situations too much sometimes. But the only reason I do that is because I had enough of idiots like Mariogamer constantly coming back being the idiot that he is. I swear, he was banned at least 5 times, I let him back every time thinking he'll change but nope...after the likes of that kid and GracefulGrowlithe I decided I had enough of this crap, stupid people are not hanging around my forum.

tl; dr version, I only did it because of idiots. Take it as you like.

But there is one last thing I really want to know: Why do people think I use my influence to gain "favors"? I wrote a story, people read it. They make their opinions. What's your point? I mean I can argue that Sparta uses his influence to gain other people's trust in this matter.

Steel has a point. He bothered to say: "I'm done with YouTube. That's it." He got over it. But simply because people are to stuck up to move on, like Spartawolf, they hassle him day in and day out with pointless hoo-hah and argumentative immaturity, thus giving Steel a hard time, not allowing him to move on and turning what was simply a whatever-brush-it-aside instance is still a problem.

Why can't we just let by-gones be by-gones? Why can't we just stop arguing?
Arguing is not going to help the situation or fix anything in any shape or form, so those of you wanting to spam Steel with arguments had better think about what they are actually fighting and arguing about.

And Steel, I've already messaged you, but all the best for the future, mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
venomcoopa626

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 24
Location : Pallet Town

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Honestly guys why can't this just die already. Why do people still have to argue about this BS?
Sure both parties may have made mistakes but we're all human and so we make mistakes, it's in our nature to do so! I'm not really a fanboy of anyone but i did like the community we had going before on SOS and now its dead. The forums are like 1/10 as active as SOS and i really miss the community. Why can't we just put aside all our differences and come together? I know i'll probably hear "Because so and so is a fucktard" or something but really constant conflict is not necessary, because this is the internet, no one will win.

tl;dr version: People make mistakes, we are human, this is the internet, let's stop this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/venomcoopa626
Saxdude26

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Um, isn't that kinda what I just said?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RhydonKing

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:37 pm

RhydonKing wrote:
Terrorhunts, you are a complete fucking idiot.
honestly, i'm not a Steel, Mo, ST, Sparta, or anything fanboy, but i'm assuming you weren't even on sos. Sparta repeatedly would go on there just to troll people, and be an ass. his ego was so high, that whenever anyone wrote an essay, people hoped sparta wrote it. Sparta got banned from the site, so he went on there and posted inappropriate pictures. Steel also IS a jerk though, he likes to yell at people for stupid things, and over reacts to EVERYTHING, but he didn't directly do anything to Sparta other than make stupid videos with the "Successful troll song" playing in the background. Sparta wrote a gay ass essay saying " YARRGGGHHHH Me Mateys!Steel be blowing a hole in ye pirate treasure" or some shit like that. Basically, Sparta is worse than steel at being a fucking retard, but steel likes to act like he's better than everyone. Actually, i didn't think steel was bad until he yelled at me for advertising all over his channel.

Basically this topic is fucking retarded
the whole "Steel Vs. Sparta" thing is retarded
everyone making a shit ton of forums is retarded, it was more convenient with just SOS.
and Copying what slash said doesnt make you cool TerrorHunts, you fucking Obama Terrorist

inb4tl;dr

When did i write this....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
venomcoopa626

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 24
Location : Pallet Town

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:05 pm

you don't remember writing that???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/venomcoopa626
RhydonKing

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:11 pm

venomcoopa626 wrote:
you don't remember writing that???

Not at all Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
Captain Heinsight

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:37 pm

RhydonKing wrote:
RhydonKing wrote:
Terrorhunts, you are a complete fucking idiot.
honestly, i'm not a Steel, Mo, ST, Sparta, or anything fanboy, but i'm assuming you weren't even on sos. Sparta repeatedly would go on there just to troll people, and be an ass. his ego was so high, that whenever anyone wrote an essay, people hoped sparta wrote it. Sparta got banned from the site, so he went on there and posted inappropriate pictures. Steel also IS a jerk though, he likes to yell at people for stupid things, and over reacts to EVERYTHING, but he didn't directly do anything to Sparta other than make stupid videos with the "Successful troll song" playing in the background. Sparta wrote a gay ass essay saying " YARRGGGHHHH Me Mateys!Steel be blowing a hole in ye pirate treasure" or some shit like that. Basically, Sparta is worse than steel at being a fucking retard, but steel likes to act like he's better than everyone. Actually, i didn't think steel was bad until he yelled at me for advertising all over his channel.

Basically this topic is fucking retarded
the whole "Steel Vs. Sparta" thing is retarded
everyone making a shit ton of forums is retarded, it was more convenient with just SOS.
and Copying what slash said doesnt make you cool TerrorHunts, you fucking Obama Terrorist

inb4tl;dr

When did i write this....

Hmmm, it is a well know fact that tharles loves to edit posts, after being deprived of Steel's love juices especially mentioning pirates and Spartawolf, since he is just an unfunny troll that is just a dumbed down SpiritofSteel, if that is at all possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackguy1006



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:22 pm

tl;dr@everything
I can't believe your all making such a big dispute about this shit.Most of you, including myself, probably don't actually have a fucking clue what actually happened so if I were you guys I wouldn't get involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spartawolf story replay   

Back to top Go down
 
Spartawolf story replay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Last Story
» Toy Story LEGO + MATTEL WWE
» Is death essential to good story writing?
» Campaign Story Challenge : ERA, "The Mass" Story
» Thinkaway's "Collectors" Toy Story Figures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Best Lunch Ever Forums :: General Discussion :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: