Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE!

Go down 
+2
MoshJarcus
mouldycheese
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mouldycheese

mouldycheese

OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE! Empty
PostSubject: OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE!   OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE! EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:51 pm

holy crap! this pedo sent me an e-mail via youtube saying "do you want to be my friend on facebook and youtube? i sure we'll be great friends" i was just holy crap and scared to F***ing death! seriously its soooo awkward.

post your awkward youtube stories here!
Back to top Go down
MoshJarcus

MoshJarcus

PostSubject: Re: OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE!   OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE! EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:26 pm

I have this really weird troll who seems to love me and my videos, at the same time hate me and my videos, It's weird.
Back to top Go down
Yogomaga

Yogomaga

PostSubject: Re: OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE!   OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:22 am

I keep on getting PMs from different persons about some gay site (all the same). They say "Click here to get FREE subscribers!", so at first I was like; mmkay.. cool. So I went on, had to fucking pay per week or so (like 50 cent per week), so I was like PFFT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Yogomaga
Blackguy1006

PostSubject: Re: OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE!   OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 pm

mouldycheese wrote:
i was just holy crap and scared to F***ing death!
You've obviously only been on the internet about a week.

And yeah, those "Earn subscribers" bots are fucking annoying.I've gotten about 5 of them.
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: reply   OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:46 am

Yogomaga wrote:
I keep on getting PMs from different persons about some gay site (all the same). They say "Click here to get FREE subscribers!", so at first I was like; mmkay.. cool. So I went on, had to fucking pay per week or so (like 50 cent per week), so I was like PFFT

That serivce makes you pay plus steals your account because they will most likely ask for your password.
Back to top Go down
Raikomon

Raikomon

PostSubject: Re: OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE!   OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:39 am

I received this about a week ago
"just a warning
alright as i am not doing anyfing rite now i would like to warn you all girls about this girl who you dont want be spotted miles around your bf

*bunch of links I decided to leave out*

well yea she steals bfs .she will become your close friend and then steal your bf leaving you helpless i hate life"
I think it made me laugh a bit.
Also I have like a dozen of those free subscribers pms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE!   OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG! A YOUTUBE PEDO SENT ME A MESSAGE!
Page 1 of 1