Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum is Dead Theory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

Forum is Dead Theory Empty
PostSubject: Forum is Dead Theory   Forum is Dead Theory EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:20 am

This forum is dead. No one is in the chat. People respond to stuff. But no one is in the chat. It almost saddens me to see that this forum was dead. ALMOST. It doesnt matter to me that much because the admins havent done anything to stop it anyways. This is my theory.

A really fat man came on to the computer and he wanted to play pokemon. The fat guy found this forum. He typed in his username and called himself FatMuddafucker69 and of course naturally his password was ***********.

He introuduced himsef as fatmuddafucker69 but as soon as people saw his usernames he was from now on known as fucker for the rest of his life. But what they didnt know his that he was a
F.A.T.M.U.D.D.A.F.U.C.K.E.R or a

Federal
Ass
That
Makes
Unicorns
Dump
Down
Another
Fucking
Unicorn
Carefully
Killing
Everyone
Rapidly

He started trolling people and making up terms such as "lol' or "lmao" in which later became known on the internet as laugh out loud and laugh my ass off. As soon as he found out that the internet was using his words for slang he was appalled. Quicky the F.A.T.M.U.D.D.A.F.U.C.K.E.R. jumped into the Rofl Copter only to find out that a bunch of purple man eating monkeys were waiting for him.
The agent quickly disposed of the monkeys by shoving them down his throat and digesting them. Saving there remains for "later" purposes. In the middle of flying in the Rofl Copter the agent got a

Terrinbly
Wonderful
Exclusive
Entertaining
Text

or T.W.E.E.T. for short on his phone. The T.W.E.E.T. informed the agent that over 9000 enemy
WTF Copters were after him so by pressing the red button he unleased the mighty 69 bomb causing the WTF Copters to blow up and crash onto the city below. But hey the city wasn't that important anyways. When he landed he saw Ass Ketchup ( Ash Ketchum's Evil Twin Brother) waiting to fight a in an epic pokemon battle.

The agent agreed and Ass Ketchup sent out his Jynx. Little did he know that jynx was atually a trained assassin in the art of (too sexual to post on thread).

This scene was too graphic for me to post.

So after the "later purposes" were taking care of the agent stole Ass Ketchup's balls and walked into the secret building. He then used his power to steal the microscopic nuclearbomb that was originally used to kill any girls on the internet (which is why they are pretty much non existant here).

The agent hid the nuclearbomb in a special pocket in his pants and when he got home he put the bomb into his computer and somehow forced the nuclear energy of the bomb to creat a tiny nuclear explosion inside the people of this forum resulting in this forum being dead.

Hope you liked my theory!

Last edited by Almightydusk on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

PostSubject: Re: Forum is Dead Theory   Forum is Dead Theory EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:09 pm

THIS THEORY IS 100% TRUE!
Back to top Go down
ChatotShow

ChatotShow

PostSubject: Re: Forum is Dead Theory   Forum is Dead Theory EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:31 pm

AeroDud3 wrote:
THIS THEORY IS 100% TRUE!
If any disagrees I'm going to go ninja on you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum is Dead Theory   Forum is Dead Theory Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum is Dead Theory
Page 1 of 1