Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL (National Football League)

Go down 
+9
Wind
Pikachu2688
Razorwindx17
Lukyhawk
ScrawnySnorlax
1georgiatech
PlatinumToxic
tharles2
MrNintendoFanMan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrNintendoFanMan

MrNintendoFanMan

NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:18 pm

ST wrote:
Gotta love em Chiefs especially with their rushing this year and their new rookie TE is pretty damn good too.
I agree 100% with you ST, The Chiefs were my surprise team this year and have not been letting me down...
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:40 pm

ST wrote:
Gotta love em Chiefs especially with their rushing this year and their new rookie TE is pretty damn good too.

Seriously, their quarterback has been zooming passes down like nothing and that one handed catch in the endzone was godly, I pretty much jizzed my pants just watching that. Yah also another qb who has been doing good is Vick, he's been throwing it downfield perfectly like nothing. I have to give him some kudos.
Back to top Go down
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Wind wrote:
ST wrote:

Seriously, their quarterback has been zooming passes down like nothing and that one handed catch in the endzone was godly, I pretty much jizzed my pants just watching that. Yah also another qb who has been doing good is Vick, he's been throwing it downfield perfectly like nothing. I have to give him some kudos.

Vick > Cassel, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukyhawk
MrNintendoFanMan

MrNintendoFanMan

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:06 am

Yeah I know Mike Vick is doing insanely good right now!
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:38 am

I hope he makes his comeback because I really liked Vick when he was on the falcons and since finally everyone has gotten over this whole dog thing maybe he can finally make his comeback. Yah I agree though, Vick > Cassel anyday.

There's a lot of surprising qbs this year, like Sanchez...he's only 2nd year and his last two games has no interceptions, 3 TDs, and over 220 yards....what a beast.
Back to top Go down
iMijumaru

iMijumaru

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:42 am

Miami Dolphins GO GO!
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:33 pm

iMijumaru wrote:
Miami Dolphins GO GO!

You guys have a shot at making playoffs, but I doubt they'll win the superbowl. Henne's not playing too bad so yah, good luck, I still hate the dolphins though lol.
Back to top Go down
PlatinumToxic

PlatinumToxic

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:23 pm

iMijumaru wrote:
Miami Dolphins GO GO!

^^I like this guy.^^
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:11 pm

PlatinumToxic wrote:
iMijumaru wrote:
Miami Dolphins GO GO!

^^I like this guy.^^

Haha. that's funny you both like the same garbage team Smile
Back to top Go down
Brawler1235

Brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Packers
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Brawler1235 wrote:
Packers

Bro i feel so bad for you...the bears came back in the last minutes of the game...poor packers. You guys got a good team this year too. Hope the packers do well.
Back to top Go down
MrNintendoFanMan

MrNintendoFanMan

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:56 pm

Wind wrote:
Brawler1235 wrote:
Packers

Bro i feel so bad for you...the bears came back in the last minutes of the game...poor packers. You guys got a good team this year too. Hope the packers do well.

Wind thanks I completely agree with you, it would be a shame not to see the Packers in the Super Bowl...
Back to top Go down
Brawler1235

Brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:26 pm

MrNintendoFanMan wrote:
Wind wrote:
Brawler1235 wrote:
Packers

Wind thanks I completely agree with you, it would be a shame not to see the Packers in the Super Bowl...

I agree with both of you.
Back to top Go down
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:10 pm

I like the chargers but im getting really fucking tired of them losing in the last 3 fucking seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL (National Football League)   NFL (National Football League) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL (National Football League)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2