Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver

Go down 
+7
BlackRayquaza98
sweis12
POK3RUS
icewarrior6
DunsparceFTW
tharles2
1georgiatech
11 posters
AuthorMessage
1georgiatech

1georgiatech

Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Soul Silver Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1georgiatech
tharles2

tharles2

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 pm

4th gen games suck
Back to top Go down
1georgiatech

1georgiatech

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:07 pm

tharles2 wrote:
4th gen games suck
Maybe DPP
But HGSS are cool
Back to top Go down
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Soul Silver, always loved Lugia, he was such a b*d*ss. I mean D/P/Pt were awesome, but bringing back one of the better games was awesome too, anyone wanna guess that they'll come out with like a EarthRuby or SeaSapphire game for 5th gen though?
Back to top Go down
icewarrior6

icewarrior6

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm

soulsilver
Back to top Go down
1georgiatech

1georgiatech

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Thanks for liking SS HG afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Soul Silver is a damn good game.
Back to top Go down
sweis12

sweis12

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:58 pm

ss is epik! 644
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sweis12
BlackRayquaza98

BlackRayquaza98

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Heart Gold Beacause One Of Their Exclusive Pokemon Is Arcanine
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/BlackRayquaza98
Yogomaga

Yogomaga

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:32 pm

D/P/Pt.

Seeing as this has a whole new story, it's just better then HGSS. Remakes are OK, but all they do is change the graphic etc. The story was still the same as G/S/C (shame they didnt make a SkullCrystal :p)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Yogomaga
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Why would they make a SKULLcrystal? That's like the exact opposite of what Crystal is supposed to be about... and besides why would they make it in general? They didn't make a remake of yellow version... And I take it you didn't play HG/SS then did you? Because they changed A LOT the events in it are completely different, they actually changed around a lot more stuff than just the graphics, the battle dynamics are different, pokemon, levels, many different things...
Back to top Go down
Yogomaga

Yogomaga

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:57 am

DunsparceFTW wrote:
Why would they make a SKULLcrystal? That's like the exact opposite of what Crystal is supposed to be about... and besides why would they make it in general? They didn't make a remake of yellow version... And I take it you didn't play HG/SS then did you? Because they changed A LOT the events in it are completely different, they actually changed around a lot more stuff than just the graphics, the battle dynamics are different, pokemon, levels, many different things...
But what I'm saying is that is basically has the same basic storyline. You have to go to Mr. Pokemons house, then a pokemon gets stolen, then you have to defeat Team Rocket etc.
With SkullCrystal i actually meant a remake of Crystal (got the SkullCrystal idea from Indiana Jones - Crystal Skull :p), because imo Crystal was better then G/S.

And no, I have played HG/SS like 10 times now Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Yogomaga
ShiningCharizardx

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Well, I think all of D/P/Pt and HG/SS are very good. Diamond was the first game I ever got and I was like 8 years old and I thought is was a great game, but then when Platinum came out I started to get into Platinum but I still think Diamond is my favourite.
Back to top Go down
EchoGhost

EchoGhost

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:08 am

Pokemon Pearl because thats all i got lol
Back to top Go down
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Yogomaga wrote:
DunsparceFTW wrote:
But what I'm saying is that is basically has the same basic storyline. You have to go to Mr. Pokemons house, then a pokemon gets stolen, then you have to defeat Team Rocket etc.
With SkullCrystal i actually meant a remake of Crystal (got the SkullCrystal idea from Indiana Jones - Crystal Skull :p), because imo Crystal was better then G/S.

And no, I have played HG/SS like 10 times now Razz

But isn't that basically what every pokemon game is about? You fight the gym's and defeat the bad guys and then it's over, they've always had it like that, and probably not going to change it... And the SkullCrystal idea would be a little awkward of a name and I thought Crystal was the best too out of all three of them, but they pretty much added all the things from Crystal mostly too, and more. But sorry I was a little snippy, I was a little heated at that moment.
Back to top Go down
humanhighlightreel27

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 pm

soulsilver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver   Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver Empty

Back to top Go down

Diamond Pearl Platinum Heart Gold or Soul Silver
Page 1 of 1