Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon Sienna

Go down 
+13
venomcoopa626
TheToadMan
Almightydusk
StunningFlare
AltariaKing
LegendsOfEternity
yoshidude99
sweis12
GregG12341
Yogomaga
WolfieXp
POK3RUS
Manipulation
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 pm

AltariaKing wrote:
It was quoting your little friend, so you basically just told him use a spell check. gg.

Actually he spelled all his words correctly and I told you to use spell check. The point is I was kidding and you need to relax and stop taking this stuff so seriously. Oh and last time I checked I didn't lose because I wasn't playing the game which you just lost by the way.
Back to top Go down
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:21 am

Dear AltariaQueen,

You are a fat fucking no life piece of rotting shit loser. You will lose your virginity to a raw turkey. Im sure that everyday when go to school, everyone make fun of you for being a fucking loser ass faggot son of a bitch. Im sure that after gym when you are in the shower your boyfriend comes up and gives it to you in the ass, and he cums inside you, and you thoroughly enjoy it. Your room is filled with naked barbies and hello kitty dolls. Your favorite movie is Hello Kitty Adventure Island, and you love to masturbate to your boyfriend's yearbook picture and twilight star Robert Pattinson.

Fuck you,
Pok3rus

Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 am

POK3RUS wrote:
Dear AltariaQueen,

You are a fat fucking no life piece of rotting shit loser. You will lose your virginity to a raw turkey. Im sure that everyday when go to school, everyone make fun of you for being a fucking loser ass faggot son of a bitch. Im sure that after gym when you are in the shower your boyfriend comes up and gives it to you in the ass, and he cums inside you, and you thoroughly enjoy it. Your room is filled with naked barbies and hello kitty dolls. Your favorite movie is Hello Kitty Adventure Island, and you love to masturbate to your boyfriend's yearbook picture and twilight star Robert Pattinson.

Fuck you,
Pok3rus

What a beautiful story hope it gets published Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StunningFlare?feature=mhum
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 am

Quote :
Dear AltariaQueen,

Fuck you,
Pok3rus

I typed this whole thing with my penis.
Back to top Go down
AltariaKing

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 am

No that was your dad's penis. Kid, just because your hack looks like your dad's cum mixed with bogey's doesn't mean you have to take your own real life problems out on others. Enjoy your turkey Smile
Back to top Go down
Yogomaga

Yogomaga

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:52 pm

POK3RUS wrote:
Your favorite movie is Hello Kitty Adventure Island
But it actually was a great movie Sad

Quote :
ive played the first beta is has 0 new sprites it sucked major ass.
All I see here is a typo. Please, explain yourself AltariaPrincess?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Yogomaga
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Yes Altaria what a great comeback, that is really my life story when it is addressed to you, go get some better comebacks kid.
Back to top Go down
AltariaKing

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Coming from the kid who makes immature comments towards everything and everyone, saying hacks better than his own"suck major ass", and that they have no new sprites, when it clearly does,and the only version you've even played is the old version. Oh, and on your last post you said "Fuck you",well I'd rather you didn't actually, the only ones doing any fucking will be me and your mom. Over and out.
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:05 pm

^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Lol   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Yogomaga wrote:
POK3RUS wrote:
Your favorite movie is Hello Kitty Adventure Island
But it actually was a great movie Sad

Quote :
ive played the first beta is has 0 new sprites it sucked major ass.
All I see here is a typo. Please, explain yourself AltariaPrincess?

This comment made me laugh Smile
Back to top Go down
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:56 am

First of all AltariaFag I was not aware that Manipulation was the creator of the hack, no i havent played the new beta, and when did i say that my hack was any better? Your a fuckin sausage jockey.
Back to top Go down
Yogomaga

Yogomaga

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:50 pm

AltariaKing wrote:
Coming from the kid who makes immature comments towards everything and everyone, saying hacks better than his own"suck major ass", and that they have no new sprites, when it clearly does,and the only version you've even played is the old version. Oh, and on your last post you said "Fuck you",well I'd rather you didn't actually, the only ones doing any fucking will be me and your mom. Over and out.
If you tell him to learn english then I have 1 thing to say:

learn inglisch your fucking self.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Yogomaga
TheToadMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:22 am

@AltariaKing + @POK3RUS

Why don't you both shut the fuck up, stop arguing, and get laid.

Maybe then you will see that you two have no lives at all -_-

P.S. King, IIRC, you haven't made any famous hacks....just to let you know...
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:26 pm

^ please dont get involved kid
Back to top Go down
venomcoopa626

venomcoopa626

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Internet =/= Serious business. Why are guys still arguing? anyway played the New beta for sienna and I really like the Fakemon especially the elephant starter =).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/venomcoopa626
TheToadMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:14 pm

StunningFlare wrote:
^ please dont get involved kid

Kid?

1st off I hate being called a kid, and I find that ironic, since I am 16 (17 in 1 month) and your 15

2nd off Don't tell me what to do, I know it was a gesture, but I am tired of people arguing over stupid shit like this, IT NEEDS TO STOP!
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:13 pm

just let them its quite entertaining
Back to top Go down
RhydonKing

RhydonKing

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:28 pm

StunningFlare wrote:
just let them its quite entertaining

I agree with Mikal on this one, because it's stupid, unrelated, and kinda annoying, and really Immature.

ALSO, don't get me wrong, i consider us friends, but Shut the fuck up when you have no idea what your talking about. Mikal was probably one of the only cool people back on SOS towards the end, and is in fact 16 >.> I am aware that people say they have sex when they are really like 10 a lot, but don't assume all the time, unless you know for a fact.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:35 pm

well you think im ten haha ok
Back to top Go down
ProjectSonizard

ProjectSonizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Do you patch this game? I can't figure out a way to. And I want to play it soooo bad!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectSonizard?feature=mhum
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Flare...no comment.

Anyways Projectcharizard Im assuming you used lunar ips already but if for some reason you didnt then do that to patch it or look up how to patch pokemon sienna on youtube.

Speaking of SoS from earlier. What exactly was so cool about it? I never went on it before and by the time I even bothered it was already done. Was it some big let's player hang out spot?
Back to top Go down
TheToadMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Almightydusk wrote:
Flare...no comment.

Anyways Projectcharizard Im assuming you used lunar ips already but if for some reason you didnt then do that to patch it or look up how to patch pokemon sienna on youtube.

Speaking of SoS from earlier. What exactly was so cool about it? I never went on it before and by the time I even bothered it was already done. Was it some big let's player hang out spot?

Yes, it was where everyone hung out before this place.....IMO I liked SOS's color scheme better
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:02 am

then why is it dead???
Back to top Go down
TheToadMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:32 am

Same reason this one is dying, people must come here for the fights, and that is it =/
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Well its not like the admins ever come on here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Sienna
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next