Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)

Go down 
+4
Almightydusk
ShadowofaMew
AeroDud3
AltariaKing
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AltariaKing

Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 pm

I don't make video LP's, I make screenshot LP's, deal with it.

I started this LP in June on the Pokecommunity (so ignore the part that says "what the hell, it's June", because it was when I wrote this), after inspiration from Yuoaman and Xephyr's Quartz and Shiny Gold LP's respectively.
This is not complete and will be updates whenever the hell I feel like it.

Part 1
Spoiler:

Part 2
Spoiler:

Part 3
Spoiler:

Part 4
Spoiler:

Part 5
Spoiler:

Part 6
Spoiler:

Part 7
Spoiler:

Part 8
Spoiler:

Part 9
Spoiler:
Give me award for longest post.
Back to top Go down
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Pretty amusing, first screenshot lp I have ever seen and I like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowofaMew

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:34 pm

lol that was funny.
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:33 pm

meh
Back to top Go down
AltariaKing

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Almightydusk wrote:
meh

Are you smart enough to tell me what exactly is "meh" about it?
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:16 pm

meh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StunningFlare?feature=mhum
AltariaKing

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Delete: Too offensive.

Last edited by AltariaKing on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:35 pm

tu eres un pendejo
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Deleted: Meh Smile Btw, if this goes to your e-mail, I was just looking at this fight from so long ago, I don't even get why it started lol. So if you see, my apologies XD

Last edited by Almightydusk on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AltariaKing

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Oh the irony.

Quote :
I'm sorry you can't handle criticism
Quote :
I work my ass off on our hack and you criticized it

And seriously, you call that piece of shit a hack? Learn the difference between a hack and an edit, and then learn the difference between a good edit and a bad edit. I mean come on, did you actually look at those maps? Lol.

I never thought of the idea, people have been making let's plays like this for years, screenshot let's plays are made or comedy, and video let's plays are for watching people play video games.

I don't make video let's plays, I make screenshot let's plays, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Deleted: Meh Smile

Last edited by Almightydusk on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Post Removed Because I said so and apparently people can't speak italian.

Last edited by Almightydusk on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AltariaKing

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:48 am

It's actually a group of pictures AND words. I'll tell you when it becomes funny when you tell me when watching a video of someone playing a video game is funny and/or interesting. I'm starting fights? Look at who posted first and tell me that again. Because one word is not criticism. And actually, there is a difference between hacking and editing, there is a major difference.
There's a quote from a movie I think of when I read your post; "Why so serious?".
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Deleted: Meh Smile

Last edited by Almightydusk on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 pm

I really did not want to bud into this argument but Altaria I doubt you even played our hack or seen our latest progress. Your hack is great and a great idea but I don't seem to understand how our hack is an edit. Does an edit have new scripts, new trainers, new tiles, updated sprites, new maps, new Pokemon, and a custom title screen? It seems like all that I listed are in your hack and others. To think that you actually went on our channel and insult our hard work even though it is really old that is just immature and a new low for you.
GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR/MADAM!
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:51 pm

its his edit AERO not his Hack
Back to top Go down
AltariaKing

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Like I said there is a difference.
If you think you are a hacker and not an editor, then tell me, what happens if you change the byte 00 to 08 at offset 0xBD494 in firered?
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
AeroDud3

AeroDud3

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:13 pm

There is different kinds of hacking you know. You completely ignored what I said except for the part of editing instead of hacking. As long as the hack looks great and professional it should not be a problem right? An edit would just be editing the game with basic tools such as A-Starter only to change bits of the game. As far as I know you are the only one that thinks this is an edit.
Back to top Go down
AltariaKing

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Prove me wrong then.
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Dur
Back to top Go down
Shorts

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 pm

To be honest, it's way more towards an edit. Just my opinion, and I have hacking experience.
Back to top Go down
AltariaKing

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 pm

StunningFlare wrote:
Dur

I think, to prevent you looking like an immature little our year old, you should probably just stop posting. You are acting like a complete idiot, and a troll. If you want to be a stupid little internet troll, keep going, if not, grow some balls and fuck off.
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:04 pm

ROTFL,
Nah im cool, ill keep posting
Back to top Go down
AltariaKing

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:05 pm

StunningFlare wrote:
ROTFL,
Nah im cool, ill keep posting
Congratulations, idiot, you just proved my point.
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:12 pm

i dont think you know the denotation of troll,
cuz im certainly not one
i just hate you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)   Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Rijon Adventures! (Screenshot LP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next