Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are Alienware laptops good?

Go down 
+7
Lukyhawk
1georgiatech
TheBladeOfHades
Lumpmasta
PlatinumToxic
ChatotShow
Zuko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zuko

Zuko

Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are Alienware laptops good?   Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:22 pm

No I have made my mind up to order it and for me it cost £799 which is probably about 950$ I think lol.
Back to top Go down
PlatinumToxic

PlatinumToxic

PostSubject: Re: Are Alienware laptops good?   Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Zuko wrote:
No I have made my mind up to order it and for me it cost £799 which is probably about 950$ I think lol.

Then it must be pretty damn good if it holds that much. Cool
Back to top Go down
ChatotShow

ChatotShow

PostSubject: Re: Are Alienware laptops good?   Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:31 pm

PlatinumToxic wrote:
Zuko wrote:

macs cost more that you hate
Back to top Go down
Zuko

Zuko

PostSubject: Re: Are Alienware laptops good?   Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:33 pm

The macs I saw cost about £1500 so it was a lot cheaper to get this one for myself.
Back to top Go down
PlatinumToxic

PlatinumToxic

PostSubject: Re: Are Alienware laptops good?   Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:34 pm

ChatotShow wrote:
PlatinumToxic wrote:
Zuko wrote:

macs cost more that you hate

Because Apple likes to charge lots of money. But yeah, I guess macs are good enough to cost some money...

Anyway, this thread has no more need, I believe. Someone should lock it up. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lumpmasta

Lumpmasta

PostSubject: Re: Are Alienware laptops good?   Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:21 pm

The reason macs cost more isn't because they work any better, its all for the brand. Its kind of like name brand food compared to store brand food. They are identical in every possible way except for the cover it comes in, yet the name brands cost more. essentially you get the exact same thing just with a little apple on top!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lumpmasta
TheToadMan

PostSubject: Re: Are Alienware laptops good?   Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Alienware laptops are the offspring of God and a regular Laptop....yes, they are that good =]
Back to top Go down
FreeGamer

FreeGamer

PostSubject: Re: Are Alienware laptops good?   Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Lumpmasta wrote:
The reason macs cost more isn't because they work any better, its all for the brand. Its kind of like name brand food compared to store brand food. They are identical in every possible way except for the cover it comes in, yet the name brands cost more. essentially you get the exact same thing just with a little apple on top!

That's not exactly true. While Macs and PCs are very similar, they have some differences, and not all of them subtle. For example Macs are very specific in terms of software and what they can run. PCs on the other hand, can run almost anything, which is why I prefer them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FreeVlogger
Kagispirit95

Kagispirit95

PostSubject: Re: Are Alienware laptops good?   Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:03 am

honestly alien ware are expensive as hell it also depends on wat are u goin to do with your laptop if ur are on playing games get a standard PC with good processor and good graphics but if movie editing borwsering just a standard laptop would do .

For the prive of and alien ware laptop you can get a computer that would be 3x better then the lepatop its self or just get a alien ware PC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kagispirit95
cltwhite

PostSubject: Alienware Laptops are gaming machines   Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:49 am

Alienware laptops are good for gaming only. They are heavy and are not for people who need laptop for their business and for travel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Alienware laptops good?   Are Alienware laptops good? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Alienware laptops good?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2