Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need more active mods imo.

Go down 
+13
firelapras45
Zuko
KingdomKeyD
paule1955
Chillax
RhydonKing
ShadowofaMew
Nintho
PlatinumToxic
tharles2
POK3RUS
TheCrystalisk
Wind
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wind

Wind

We need more active mods imo. Empty
PostSubject: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:56 pm

The mods and admins aren't super active in the forums and I think it's needed. A lot of people putting one word responses for things which is spamming for a post count imo. Idc who it is but I just think someone who can be trusted to do a good job needs to become one.
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:33 am

I will get my good kids to work on this.
Back to top Go down
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:36 am

Are you kidding me wind you have been spamming all the fucking forums, you registered like 2 days ago and you have over 100 posts, fuckin hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:38 am

People who spam for post-count penis will always deny it.
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:57 pm

I don't spam, Spamming is writing one word answers on things to get post count. If you look at all my comments I've posted, they all have been over 5 words and relate to the topic at hand so please if your going to accuse me then learn your facts about forum rules. kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Wind wrote:
I don't spam, Spamming is writing one word answers on things to get post count. If you look at all my comments I've posted, they all have been over 5 words and relate to the topic at hand so please if your going to accuse me then learn your facts about forum rules. kthxbai.

I've seen your posts, most of them have been completely irrelevant
Back to top Go down
Wind

Wind

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:15 pm

I'm not challenging you, but can you show me some cause I honestly don't see many. I mean there are maybe like 10-12 out of 106 which isn't a lot. The point is even if it's me I still think we need more active mods. Also I'll calm down on posting on everything.
Back to top Go down
tharles2

tharles2

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:15 pm

POK3RUS wrote:
Are you kidding me wind you have been spamming all the fucking forums, you registered like 2 days ago and you have over 100 posts, fuckin hypocrite.

i agree
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Wind wrote:
I'm not challenging you, but can you show me some cause I honestly don't see many. I mean there are maybe like 10-12 out of 106 which isn't a lot. The point is even if it's me I still think we need more active mods. Also I'll calm down on posting on everything.

Stop spamming.
Back to top Go down
PlatinumToxic

PlatinumToxic

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Spamming the forums doesn't mean that you need to become a mod. You don't need a high post count to active. I'm not accusing anyone of spamming, but really, for the people who do, that just proves to admins how much they don't deserve to be mods. ._.

Furthermore this is about MO and his friends, and unless someone who spams a lot has befriended him, which I highly doubt, then they won't be on the moderation staff.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Nintho

Nintho

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:05 pm

wth? hes simply suggesting something to make the forum better, i dont see how that is classified to be spamming.. And also the number of posts you have is irelevant. Theres no point accusing him of something without relevant evidence of him doing so, posting in the forum games section isnt spamming either, the goal of a forum is to: "Provide a good time for members and have a discussion about a particular topic."
Spamming can be classified as:
-Advertising a website or product.
-Repetition of the same message.
-One word answers that are irrelivant.
Please stop accusing people of having a high post count as "spammers" or you could very much make people leave your forum, which is very critical at this point considering our very small community.
Back to top Go down
ShadowofaMew

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Nintho wrote:
wth? hes simply suggesting something to make the forum better, i dont see how that is classified to be spamming.. And also the number of posts you have is irelevant. Theres no point accusing him of something without relevant evidence of him doing so, posting in the forum games section isnt spamming either, the goal of a forum is to: "Provide a good time for members and have a discussion about a particular topic."
Please stop accusing people of having a high post count as "spammers" or you could very much make people leave your forum, which is very critical at this point considering our very small community.
Well said.
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Nintho wrote:

You said all of this, for what? No one gives a shit.
Back to top Go down
tharles2

tharles2

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Nintho wrote:

You spam
Back to top Go down
Nintho

Nintho

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:03 pm

tharles2 wrote:
Nintho wrote:

You spam

Be ignorant its not my problem.

@Crystalisk I Said all of this simply to educate you on what is spamming and what isnt there is a difference, weither you know it or not.
Back to top Go down
RhydonKing

RhydonKing

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:44 am

@nintho

Spheal with it

tharles = Mod
nintho = Fag

who wins?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
Nintho

Nintho

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:23 am

RhydonKing wrote:
@nintho

Spheal with it

tharles = Mod
nintho = Fag

who wins?

being a mod doesnt mean much, it can be taken away or given to a person in a matter of seconds. And i dont think i win, im defending Wind who is being told of for a simple suggestion. I dont see the problem why must people be so hostile for no reason at. Calling someone you DONT KNOW a fag. Thats childish and immature. how about puting thought in your posts and backing up yours statement.
Back to top Go down
Chillax

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:29 am

MAKE ME MOD
Back to top Go down
paule1955

paule1955

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:09 am

dont make spammers mods they piss evryne off just saying
Back to top Go down
Nintho

Nintho

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:23 am

granted, but people are accusing people who dont spam of spamming simply becuase of a high post count. Some of these mods need to understant that rather than just generalise people unfairly.Also what wind is trying to say is that their is different time zones that people are on.
Back to top Go down
RhydonKing

RhydonKing

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:18 am

Nintho wrote:
granted, but people are accusing people who dont spam of spamming simply becuase of a high post count. Some of these mods need to understant that rather than just generalise people unfairly.Also what wind is trying to say is that their is different time zones that people are on.

HURR DERR I USE BIG WORDS TO SOUND SOPHISTICATED

honestly, you have no reason to be arguing with them. It's not like what you say will make any difference at all. Wind, who IS a spammer, said that the mods weren't active enough, but this place has only been open a few days, so 20-50 posts should be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
KingdomKeyD

KingdomKeyD

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:57 am

While I do believe that we need more Moderators, I also believe that they should be chosen very carefully. As in, both what they post here, and what they say and do in the Chatbox. What is the point of haing a forum moderator if they go and treat people like crap or spam in the Chat?

If they do decide that this place needs another moreator, I hope they choose well. I know they can.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000054320909
Chillax

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:02 pm

You need to get your kingdom key out of their ass son
Back to top Go down
Nintho

Nintho

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:33 pm

RhydonKing wrote:
Nintho wrote:

HURR DERR I USE BIG WORDS TO SOUND SOPHISTICATED

honestly, you have no reason to be arguing with them. It's not like what you say will make any difference at all. Wind, who IS a spammer, said that the mods weren't active enough, but this place has only been open a few days, so 20-50 posts should be fine.

Its been open for a good weak now, and what is their a range of posts we have to fall into to not be classified a spammer? Im not arguing simply because of arguing im stating a point. If you didnt realise thats what a forum is all about expressing ones thought to an audience. And by the way i'd rather be a Cilvilised member whom uses his words, than personally attack someone or falsely accuse someone of spamming.
Knowing that you'll probably just swear again followed by a bunch of Gibberish that becuase you said it, it must be right!. Im not fussed this forum is losing members anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nintho

Nintho

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:39 pm

tharles2 wrote:

You spam

TheCrystalisk wrote:

Stop spamming.

tharles2 wrote:

i agree

Lets hear it for the moderators who post two word post. well done, who's the hypocrite?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need more active mods imo.   We need more active mods imo. Empty

Back to top Go down

We need more active mods imo.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Best Lunch Ever Forums :: General Discussion :: Current Events-
Jump to: