Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liking Pokemon B/W?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShiningCharizardx

Liking Pokemon B/W? Empty
PostSubject: Liking Pokemon B/W?   Liking Pokemon B/W? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Are you liking what you see in B/W well the games come out in english on April 1st 2011 or if you don't like to wait, Play Asia is selling the games in Japenese, so buy it either in english or Japenese.
Back to top Go down
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

PostSubject: Re: Liking Pokemon B/W?   Liking Pokemon B/W? EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Im not quite sure about these games, i tried to play the english patches rom on an emulator but it was to laggy, so i cant make a fully supported desicion.
Back to top Go down
DunsparceFTW

DunsparceFTW

PostSubject: Re: Liking Pokemon B/W?   Liking Pokemon B/W? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 pm

I love the new games, I played the complete game in Japanese and found it to be amazing! I loved them so much and I'm definitely getting it when it comes out in April.
Back to top Go down
TheSquirtleDude

TheSquirtleDude

PostSubject: Re: Liking Pokemon B/W?   Liking Pokemon B/W? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:26 pm

I absolutly love the new games.

Even though I hated the Pokemon when they were all leaked likfe a few hours before the rom was. But after playing the game myslef (Being at Team Plasma At the Ancient Castle) I love every aspect of it. Even though I havn't Wifi battled I have heard that you can see your opponent's team. I hate that- That would be my 'pet-peeve'
Back to top Go down
http://www.safari.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liking Pokemon B/W?   Liking Pokemon B/W? Empty

Back to top Go down

Liking Pokemon B/W?
Page 1 of 1