Best Lunch Ever Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing bad things is fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon Sienna

Go down 
+13
venomcoopa626
TheToadMan
Almightydusk
StunningFlare
AltariaKing
LegendsOfEternity
yoshidude99
sweis12
GregG12341
Yogomaga
WolfieXp
POK3RUS
Manipulation
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
POK3RUS

POK3RUS

Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:01 am

@toad man, fuck off, if your almost 17 and playing pokemon go get fucking laid and get a fucking job, quit trying to be the mature being in the forum, because your a fuck, just stay the fuck out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shorts

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:45 pm

POK3RUS wrote:
@toad man, fuck off, if your almost 17 and playing pokemon go get fucking laid and get a fucking job, quit trying to be the mature being in the forum, because your a fuck, just stay the fuck out. Smile

(Obligatory NO U)

Dude, no offense okay offence. You're being a dumbass. You're saying this when you're probably a Steel fan, who is over 21. Learn the facts.

Anyway, back to the actual thread.

This hack is really good. The elephant starter is awesome.
Back to top Go down
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Shorts wrote:
POK3RUS wrote:

(Obligatory NO U)

Dude, no offense okay offence. You're being a dumbass. You're saying this when you're probably a Steel fan, who is over 21. Learn the facts.

Why do people keep butting in... stay out as well

back to the topic
oh it sucks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StunningFlare?feature=mhum
Shorts

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 pm

StunningFlare wrote:
Shorts wrote:
POK3RUS wrote:

(Obligatory NO U)

Why do people keep butting in... stay out as well

back to the topic
oh it sucks

It's an open forum, anyone can post here. I'm sick of this stupid argument. Why is it nobody in this forum is capable of capital letters and full stops?
Back to top Go down
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:33 pm

I'm not sure, but someone has to address this pressing issue.
Back to top Go down
TheToadMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:50 pm

POK3RUS wrote:

Lawl, where do I begin?

1) Yes, I am almost 17, and still love to play Pokemon, along with other Nintendo games, is that so bad? Even then, I do still play other games, mainly games with zombies in them such as Resident Evil, and Left 4 Dead, but yeah I still play Pokemon, and I proudly admit it, because I have the balls too.

2) I have been laid numerous times, even with women 5 years older than me, and yes I do find them more aggressive then younger women =3

3) I have a job, I am a dog kennel supervisor, which means I look and take care of several dogs, that aren't even mine, and I do get paid quite a bit. (Over $400 every 2 weeks in cash)

4) I only act mature because I am mature, unlike you

5) Using foul language does not make your point better than anyone else's

Now for something on topic

I have heard many, many times that this hack is great and all, but I refuse to play anything with Fakemon, and I do appologize for this =/

I bid you all fairwell =]
Back to top Go down
RhydonKing

RhydonKing

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:14 am

Getting back on topic....

I TOTALLY agree with Mikal on the fakemon thing. I don't even get it, why would someone make a game with fakemon, it just makes it feel wrong when playing it, especially because most fakemon look like digimon in terms of design
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
StunningFlare

StunningFlare

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:19 am

ill get back on topic it SUCKS
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StunningFlare?feature=mhum
Shorts

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:43 am

RhydonKing wrote:

I TOTALLY agree with Mikal on the fakemon thing. I don't even get it, why would someone make a game with fakemon, it just makes it feel wrong when playing it, especially because most fakemon look like digimon in terms of design

I like Fakemon. It makes you feel like you're playing an entirely new game.
Back to top Go down
TheToadMan

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Shorts wrote:
RhydonKing wrote:

I'm going to be honest, I really didn't look at the screen shots, nor did I play the game, but after looking at the screen shots, I am semi-impressed with the Fakemon, and I see absolutely no resemblance to Digimon =/
Back to top Go down
Shorts

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm

TheToadMan wrote:
Shorts wrote:
RhydonKing wrote:

I'm going to be honest, I really didn't look at the screen shots, nor did I play the game, but after looking at the screen shots, I am semi-impressed with the Fakemon, and I see absolutely no resemblance to Digimon =/

I like how they're all different stats, typing, movepools and etc. It's more fun that playing through with the same Pokemon again and again.
Back to top Go down
Almightydusk

Almightydusk

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:35 am

Fakemon just don't interest me because I will just switch the way I use the old pokemon or which ones I have used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Pokémon Sienna - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Sienna
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3