Doing bad things is fun.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pokémon Sienna

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
POK3RUS

avatar

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:01 am

@toad man, fuck off, if your almost 17 and playing pokemon go get fucking laid and get a fucking job, quit trying to be the mature being in the forum, because your a fuck, just stay the fuck out. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shorts



Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:45 pm

POK3RUS wrote:
@toad man, fuck off, if your almost 17 and playing pokemon go get fucking laid and get a fucking job, quit trying to be the mature being in the forum, because your a fuck, just stay the fuck out. Smile

(Obligatory NO U)

Dude, no offense okay offence. You're being a dumbass. You're saying this when you're probably a Steel fan, who is over 21. Learn the facts.

Anyway, back to the actual thread.

This hack is really good. The elephant starter is awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StunningFlare

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 22
Location : 69th Street

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:04 pm

Shorts wrote:
POK3RUS wrote:
@toad man, fuck off, if your almost 17 and playing pokemon go get fucking laid and get a fucking job, quit trying to be the mature being in the forum, because your a fuck, just stay the fuck out. Smile

(Obligatory NO U)

Dude, no offense okay offence. You're being a dumbass. You're saying this when you're probably a Steel fan, who is over 21. Learn the facts.

Anyway, back to the actual thread.

This hack is really good. The elephant starter is awesome.

Why do people keep butting in... stay out as well

back to the topic
oh it sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/StunningFlare?feature=mhum
Shorts



Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:46 pm

StunningFlare wrote:
Shorts wrote:
POK3RUS wrote:
@toad man, fuck off, if your almost 17 and playing pokemon go get fucking laid and get a fucking job, quit trying to be the mature being in the forum, because your a fuck, just stay the fuck out. Smile

(Obligatory NO U)

Dude, no offense okay offence. You're being a dumbass. You're saying this when you're probably a Steel fan, who is over 21. Learn the facts.

Anyway, back to the actual thread.

This hack is really good. The elephant starter is awesome.

Why do people keep butting in... stay out as well

back to the topic
oh it sucks

It's an open forum, anyone can post here. I'm sick of this stupid argument. Why is it nobody in this forum is capable of capital letters and full stops?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCrystalisk

avatar

Posts : 37
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:33 pm

I'm not sure, but someone has to address this pressing issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheToadMan



Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:50 pm

POK3RUS wrote:
@toad man, fuck off, if your almost 17 and playing pokemon go get fucking laid and get a fucking job, quit trying to be the mature being in the forum, because your a fuck, just stay the fuck out. Smile

Lawl, where do I begin?

1) Yes, I am almost 17, and still love to play Pokemon, along with other Nintendo games, is that so bad? Even then, I do still play other games, mainly games with zombies in them such as Resident Evil, and Left 4 Dead, but yeah I still play Pokemon, and I proudly admit it, because I have the balls too.

2) I have been laid numerous times, even with women 5 years older than me, and yes I do find them more aggressive then younger women =3

3) I have a job, I am a dog kennel supervisor, which means I look and take care of several dogs, that aren't even mine, and I do get paid quite a bit. (Over $400 every 2 weeks in cash)

4) I only act mature because I am mature, unlike you

5) Using foul language does not make your point better than anyone else's

Now for something on topic

I have heard many, many times that this hack is great and all, but I refuse to play anything with Fakemon, and I do appologize for this =/

I bid you all fairwell =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RhydonKing

avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-10-03
Age : 105

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:14 am

Getting back on topic....

I TOTALLY agree with Mikal on the fakemon thing. I don't even get it, why would someone make a game with fakemon, it just makes it feel wrong when playing it, especially because most fakemon look like digimon in terms of design
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackFangKnight?feature=mhum
StunningFlare

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 22
Location : 69th Street

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:19 am

ill get back on topic it SUCKS
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/StunningFlare?feature=mhum
Shorts



Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:43 am

RhydonKing wrote:
Getting back on topic....

I TOTALLY agree with Mikal on the fakemon thing. I don't even get it, why would someone make a game with fakemon, it just makes it feel wrong when playing it, especially because most fakemon look like digimon in terms of design

I like Fakemon. It makes you feel like you're playing an entirely new game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheToadMan



Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Shorts wrote:
RhydonKing wrote:
Getting back on topic....

I TOTALLY agree with Mikal on the fakemon thing. I don't even get it, why would someone make a game with fakemon, it just makes it feel wrong when playing it, especially because most fakemon look like digimon in terms of design

I like Fakemon. It makes you feel like you're playing an entirely new game.

I'm going to be honest, I really didn't look at the screen shots, nor did I play the game, but after looking at the screen shots, I am semi-impressed with the Fakemon, and I see absolutely no resemblance to Digimon =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shorts



Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm

TheToadMan wrote:
Shorts wrote:
RhydonKing wrote:
Getting back on topic....

I TOTALLY agree with Mikal on the fakemon thing. I don't even get it, why would someone make a game with fakemon, it just makes it feel wrong when playing it, especially because most fakemon look like digimon in terms of design

I like Fakemon. It makes you feel like you're playing an entirely new game.

I'm going to be honest, I really didn't look at the screen shots, nor did I play the game, but after looking at the screen shots, I am semi-impressed with the Fakemon, and I see absolutely no resemblance to Digimon =/

I like how they're all different stats, typing, movepools and etc. It's more fun that playing through with the same Pokemon again and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Almightydusk

avatar

Posts : 108
Join date : 2010-09-27
Age : 20
Location : Around the Corner

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:35 am

Fakemon just don't interest me because I will just switch the way I use the old pokemon or which ones I have used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Sienna   

Back to top Go down
 
Pokémon Sienna
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Suggestion: Separate Pokémon RP
» Pokémon Sun and Moon: Now in Ultra Flavour!
» New Pokémon Battle Team- Yes or No?
» Pokémon Fanfiction
» Ballstuck: A Pokémon SBURB RP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Best Lunch Ever Forums :: Pokemon :: Pokemon ROM Hacks-
Jump to: